Speedzilla Forums banner

61 - 80 of 535 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Re: (cehowardrc51)

BOTH days here Gentlemen!!!!!!

Thanks to a very generous Coleman, once again NOT necessary but thank you very much.

I'll expect to see you pitted next to us Coleman????

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Oh yeah, if anyone has been calling my cell, I dont know where it is

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Re: (glockem45)

hey Tanner, I will split that room with you man.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Re: (Rookie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh yeah, if anyone has been calling my cell, I dont know where it is</TD></TR></TABLE>

You check the fridge next to the beer??

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #68

Yeah this should be good times

I have 2 new sets of tires sitting in the basement

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Re: (eppy01f4i)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah this should be good times

I have 2 new sets of tires sitting in the basement
</TD></TR></TABLE>

can I have a set?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #71

That explains it!
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh yeah, if anyone has been calling my cell, I dont know where it is</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Re: (superbike2001)

Anyone going to summit point this weekend? WERA Nationals. Lap record breaking racing!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

What day you going??? I'll hit one day....can I get tires done there???

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">BOTH days here Gentlemen!!!!!!

Thanks to a very generous Coleman, once again NOT necessary but thank you very much.

I'll expect to see you pitted next to us Coleman????</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey guy, the old man is here, and thank you very much...

The RC is and the gixxer are resting nicely in my trailer.
The RC has another fairing, pipe straigten, shift lever straighten, and only needs a left frame slider or a new set. In other words, the left sato frame slider broke off. The bolt is still in there. Just need to get running. I found the left LP frame slider from my first crash, and was wondering if I could salvage that.. Anyway, that's a small matter. On my upper, I have some rash on the end.

Me and my ingenius self, are going to using some black masking tape on both sides of the upper on the edges. That should get me by.

My request for leave time on the 29 and 30th is still pending approval. I am almost sure I am at least doing one day.. How about that!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What day you going??? I'll hit one day....can I get tires done there??? </TD></TR></TABLE>

I am trying to sneak there on Monday the 8th and do Main with the ghetto homies.
That is if my boss allows me leave on that day.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

Sounds like your good to go....a couple scratches are nothing, add a little character to her.
Call them war wounds.

Call if you need any help.

One day is better than none, works for me

Oh yeah dinner is on me if we go out to eat and that's that.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

good times. I cant wait for that weekend. Im going to be on track 5 days in a row

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

Yes Mark, Chris Moon will be there changing tires both days. I will need to change mine on Monday at some point.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #79

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by superbike2001 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Anyone going to summit point this weekend? WERA Nationals. Lap record breaking racing!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry guys I was referring to Todd's post about this weekend, WERA nats. I would like to get the tires swapped out before I get to VIR so I don't have to deal with it then.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #80

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What day you going??? I'll hit one day....can I get tires done there??? </TD></TR></TABLE>
YUP.. Thats what I'm doing tomorrow. Tires off the Duc, Ready for powder coating

61 - 80 of 535 Posts