Speedzilla Forums banner

41 - 60 of 535 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I was initially signed up for this, but moved my day to October instead. I'll be doing the Poconos East course that weekend. Hope you guys are going again in October...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Re: (Rookie)

The VIR website says that the Lodge is full from the 26th thru the 28th.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

Darin, I am going to call you in a few minutes.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Re: (Naya the Dingo)

Well let me know what you guys are doing. I wouldn't think the lodge would be full on Sunday night, but maybe it is.

I would be getting down there late Sunday night also, because they won't open the gates until 6pm I think on Sunday for the NESBA folks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Re: (glockem45)

Well I am officially signed up for both days 29/30 at VIR. I tried calling the lodge, but I didn't get through yet.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

Damn I need to get my butt up and call sleep inn

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Re: (eppy01f4i)

If you guys want to split a room. Let me know, either at Sleep In or the Lodge.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

The Lodge has rooms open for Monday and Tuesday night. I am only getting one for Monday night for $79, because I am leaving Tuesday after Full Course. I don't know what I will be doing for that Sunday night, any ideas?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

Sleep Inn. Thats where Mark is going and unless my brother is still sitting on his as on this one, thats where we should be too.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

If I can figure out how to rig up my window unit AC in my trailer, I will just sleep in there. Any ideas, how to rid it? And Rookie, don't tell me to just use lots of Para Cord either.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

AC is a crutch. Quit being a pussy, you should start a bonfire in there just to show everyone how hard you are

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

LOL
LOL

Your a nut Rookie!!! Are you decided on the CCS racing on the 27th and 28th.. Im heading up this weekend for the WERE nat's at summit I'm off finaly! Need to get my tires off my wheels to get the wheels powder coated. Let me know about the 27th and 28th though

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Re: (superbike2001)

I will be there the 26-28 for CCS. I'm leaving from there Sunday night to head to VIR for 29/30.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I will be there the 26-28 for CCS. I'm leaving from there Sunday night to head to VIR for 29/30.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll be there at least on of those days D if not both but I was thinking about watching some AMA at VIR on Sunday.
But hell I can see AMA on TV any time only get to see you crash every once in awhile.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Re: (eppy01f4i)

He better not crash again! No presure Darin!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Re: (superbike2001)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by superbike2001 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He better not crash again! No presure Darin!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

take it from the old man...CRASHING SUCKS

41 - 60 of 535 Posts