Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I know it has been discussed before, and after a search I think G-Man is the guy I want to talk to but I tried to PM and his box is full :(

I would like some decals for my race bike...any other Speedzilla memeber do this?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
southpark460 said:
G-man is the man, but he ha s been a little "indisposed" lately. Be patient if you can and I'm sure he'll get back with you... ;)
Agreed. Ping G-man. Are you a member of Rogue, if so post there also.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Yea, PM mailbox is constantly full.

What are you needing?

BTW Southpark, let me know when you are ready to square up on the decals I sent you.

·
I Rule
150 Posts
g-man, I just resent my PM requesting banner prices and also a possible sticker order. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Not to steal any of G-mans thunder but I can do vinyl. I partnered with a local friend who handles most if not all of the regional fire, medical, local and state police vehicles here. He uses Gerber software which is very high end... I'll have some other goodies coming soon as he and I are working together.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Basically I am wanting the Honda "RS250R" decals, this does not have to be anything special, font does not have to be perfect either.
Ooops...lemme try this again

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Having some of small "RS" red decals would be pretty cool to, the big ones on the lower are not necessary but would be welcome. Also would like the simple "HONDA" for the lowers and a couple of "HRC" ones for the tail section.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Not to steal any of G-mans thunder but I can do vinyl. I partnered with a local friend who handles most if not all of the regional fire, medical, local and state police vehicles here. He uses Gerber software which is very high end... I'll have some other goodies coming soon as he and I are working together.
Yea, but do you and your friend donate 100% of the proceeds from vinyl sales to a worthy 501(c)(3) charity or do you do it for your own profit? I'm not implying there is anything wrong with putting money in your own pocket but I donate 100% of my vinyl proceeds to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation's Houston Ride for Kids.

FWIW, the Gerber software (the software is actually called Omega), is no longer "high-end" by any means especially if you are producing decals on an Edge or EdgeII. It is much more important what type of digital printer/cutter you use than what software you use to produce the image. The Edge is great for quick spot color decals (I still use one occasionally as well) but you can't produce quality hi-res images with one.

Not that anyone who isn't in the vinyl business cares but I use FlexiSign Pro V8 in conjunction with a Roland Versacamm SP540 (for digital output) and a Summa T750+ for die-cut vinyl.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Rothman:
PRoducing the 250R and HRC decals are not a problem. I'm trying to locate the graphics for the larger "RS"

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm toying with repainting my bike. I have a couple cracks that need fixing and I was probably going to ask scott (cbr400) if he could plastic weld them for me. I was considering painting in it a castrol theme. Theres a great set of pictures here of what I'd want to do

http://www.apexmoto.com/gallery/album31

Whoevers bike that is, its hot by the way.

Looks like a pretty difficult job though, how much do you all think is decals, how much is paint? I've looked around for a decal set like that. But not found anything that looks very complete.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
g-man said:
Rothman:
PRoducing the 250R and HRC decals are not a problem. I'm trying to locate the graphics for the larger "RS"
Cool, I will take multiple ones to make it worth your while...for the "RS" I would like the smaller ones as pictured above on the black/silver bike as opposed to the really big ones on the white bike. Would also like the really small red "RS" ones if doable...I think font is same just different size.

In the spirit of charity I will make a donation in your name to the AFM air fence fund!

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Luke51 said:
I'm toying with repainting my bike. I have a couple cracks that need fixing and I was probably going to ask scott (cbr400) if he could plastic weld them for me. I was considering painting in it a castrol theme. Theres a great set of pictures here of what I'd want to do

http://www.apexmoto.com/gallery/album31

Whoevers bike that is, its hot by the way.

Looks like a pretty difficult job though, how much do you all think is decals, how much is paint? I've looked around for a decal set like that. But not found anything that looks very complete.
Here ya go.

http://www.redracingparts.com/english/motorbikesmotorcycles/partsandaccessories/stickersdecalsgraphics/VTR1000SP2SBK02.htm

·
Registered
550 Posts
g-man said:
Southpark, let me know when you are ready to square up on the decals I sent you.
Told you... Email me a total and I'll send it over. You were waiting on a total from FedEx and were going to get back with me... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
G-Man does great work and does donate his $$$ to a good cause. This winter I will be ordering some stuff for my new bike.

Thanks again for chocks!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts