Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Reminds me of the tiny little guy Jami after he crashed his bike in a New York pot
hole... its not his fault... the pot hole was so big there was a biker trash rally at
the bottom...

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Allright! "Gog" has finally surfaced! :woot: I'm impressed with the job he did on his mommies basement..............:woot:

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
thats not a biker rally, dude is wearing a cephalic carnage shirt. it looks to be brazilian/spanish/south/central american fest where metal bands were playing. you wouldnt catch a kid in a cephalic carnage shirt and dudes lookin like together anywhere else. its a metal thing.

songs are very different first is stoner rock style, second is straight metal

[/URL]

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts

·
Can Afford To Be Critical
1,852 Posts
This might sound odd but I hope this person is mentally challenged. For anyone who has a standard IQ and mental capacity to behave this way is ridiculous.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
That is a dude that seriously needs to get laid. I've never seen anyone lose it like that over fantasy land. But then again I didn't know what WOW was initially.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Flattering that 3 of the 4 doormats on the board used my name in the same thread. Hopefully our resident resin huffer will chime in and take his place next to you all on the flypaper.:woot:

·
Registered
358 Posts
There are substantially more than 4 people on this forum that think you are a douche, just read every thread you post in:wacky

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
There are substantially more than 4 people on this forum that think you are a douche, just read every thread you post in:wacky
I don't think Jami is a douche... he just a tiny little guy that rides a Harley...

·
Señor Member
1,694 Posts
First, I want it to be known that I was bagging on Jami before it became cool to bag on Jami.

Second, uh, I really don't have a second point except to say that I'd rather we didn't all start bagging on Jami. He has some interesting points every so often. And he kind of belongs here.

So for what it's worth, Jami, I really don't care if you live in your mom's basement and post tearful video rants aimed at RPG players and Blizzard. You make me angry, and you're good at it, and fairly cheerful about it. So my hat's off to you. You get my goat. You are a skillful goat getter. That's more than enough reason to be happy you're here.

So give me a hug, you goat wrangling basement nerd!

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
You get my goat. You are a skillful goat getter. That's more than enough reason to be happy you're here.

Goats for everyone! :rockon As long as the GOAT we speak of isn't Rossi cuz he's not the real GOAT.;)

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
First, I want it to be known that I was bagging on Jami before it became cool to bag on Jami.

Second, uh, I really don't have a second point except to say that I'd rather we didn't all start bagging on Jami. He has some interesting points every so often. And he kind of belongs here.

So for what it's worth, Jami, I really don't care if you live in your mom's basement and post tearful video rants aimed at RPG players and Blizzard. You make me angry, and you're good at it, and fairly cheerful about it. So my hat's off to you. You get my goat. You are a skillful goat getter. That's more than enough reason to be happy you're here.

I agree... the little ball of anger from New York belongs here and so does his
chrome pipe Harley... he is so tiny and New York pot holes are so large... he
can ride to bottom where there is a Starbucks and a Gift Shop...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts