Speedzilla Forums banner

Who are these people

1K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  whitw wings 
Ha, I actually like the Futura and would not mind one...

We get some classic CL ad's here as well...this winner from today!

2004 Honda CR125
2004 Honda CR125 - $3000 (Gardnerville)

#1, this bike was purchased brand new off the show room floor by me on 3/30/05!!! That means its really a 2005 an was not rode until after that date! I have all the paper work. #2,I payed $5,300.00 for it! #3, My son spent over a $1000 on up grades for it! To much to list and $800 in Top riding gear. He did put stickers all over it! His friends told him what to buy to be cool i guess! He bought a new FMF stainless steel pipe, and muffler. Thats Over $600 right there! You can ask about the rest! #3, This bike was to much power for my son at the time! he had several crashes out in the sand were we live. He hurt his arm and was scared of the bike! He was riding an XR80 before this bike an wanted a bigger bike at the time. He rode this bike maybe 20 times Im guessing. #4, The bike went into the storage shed at the end of 2005 and is now being pulled out for sale! This bike ,and a huge bag of new boots, helmet,pants,chest protector, and more are for sale! This bike will not be sold for the blue book value. This is a (new) 2005!. only serious do call!
Aha! That thing is clapped out and worth $1000 max.:wacky

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.