Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Penn. Rep. Sestak who beat out Arlen (PUKE!) Specter in yesterdays Penn. Dem primary said that 2 months ago that THE WHITE HOUSE offered him the Scty. of the Navypost, IF HE DROPPED OUT OF THE SENATE RACE, thereby guaranteeing the post to Specter......YEAH, THATS what I'm talking about...........CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN.......:banghead (Not to mention that even Sestak says he's not qualified for the Navy post, and said as mush to Barry) but who cares about national security when there's politics at stake.....FIRE THEM ALL! (out of a 105!)

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
So.
Sestak chose to run in the primary and he beat Specter. He beat a man who used to be a Republican so naturally one has to wonder why would Obama prefer Specter over Sestek. It is widely believed that Sestek has a better chance of winning the Novemeber election than Specter did so again, why would Obama not want Sestek to run? Seems to me that offering the job to Sestek is exactly the opposite of a purely political move.

BTW, didn't Hillary make a similar choice? In that case they gave up a Senate seat to fill an important position. Hardly seems like a political calculation to me.

But I haven't followed this at all so I'm hoping you have all the answers.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Specter (gag!) is a complete political douchebag, he was a complete lapdog to the current admin, and was willing to do ANYTHING to stay in office (power). Sestak on the contrary, is not (yet) part of the Washington political machine, and seems unwilling to tow the party line to move up the ladder.
Time will tell, but reguardless, it's great to kick Specter (Puke!) to the political curb, and fun to watch the White House squirm when outed for politics as usual......:woot:

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts