Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a brand new 2002 rc51 it was a dealer leftover. I am looking to get a set of slip on i know these choices are not the best out there but for how much i ride they will be fine for the price. I am looking at yoshimira, art, and scoripon. I am not looking for a really loud set just a little louder than stock. Any one out there with any feedback on any of these pipes? Thanks Art

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Which slip on ?? (0251)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 0251 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just picked up a brand new 2002 rc51 it was a dealer leftover. I am looking to get a set of slip on i know these choices are not the best out there but for how much i ride they will be fine for the price. I am looking at yoshimira, art, and scoripon. I am not looking for a really loud set just a little louder than stock. Any one out there with any feedback on any of these pipes? Thanks Art</TD></TR></TABLE>

If thats your three choices forget the Art and Scorps, nuff said.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Which slip on ?? (0251)

Just trying to keep the price down, i found a brand new set of art stainless for 429 that is why i included them in my choices. Are the yosh pipes really loud? Any other suggestions? Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (krisr)

I love my Yoshi's. Loud, but not outrageous. Get a PC and a good map, and you're golden. Best bang for the buck IMO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Steve954RR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Steve954RR »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If that is the 3 choices, leave the stock ones till you can afford a set of Sato's.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You're a bastage

But Steve954RR does a make a good point, apparently them Satos are the shiet and giggles.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (Steve954RR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Steve954RR »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If that is the 3 choices, leave the stock ones till you can afford a set of Sato's.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Get the SATO'S, Mine are on order....

You cant get them in Australia, There coming from the U.S......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (Robust)

I still vote Yosh. Shhh, the other Sato parts on the bike might get pissed off if they here me tell you this.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just got a set of Sato's from Dan Kyle on Friday. They make SO much more power than the Two Brothers cans that I had before. Not to mention the fit and finish! These are perfect. No more exhaust leaks!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (letsgofast)

I just picked up a set on arata slip ons. fit perfect and sound great. I an going to be installing a power commander tomorrow and i think i am going to try the sato low mount map from kyle racing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts