Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imageshack - ddffp.jpg

Anyone know what mid-pipes these are?

I'm on the lookout for some different mid's. When I bought my RC 2nd hand, it came with a set of Erion slip-ons. They are nice, but I want a set of the (what I call) megaphone mid's (ie Akrpovic/Sato/Arata/Ladybird). I just like the look of the smooth transistion (cones) between the increase in size, vs the stepped design (Moriwaki etc)

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
it actually is a transition cone welded in and it goes from one size to another the angle makes it look more then it is. the rest is just welds of parts so as to not have to have them all one bend;)

i think harris made them as well as yoshimura

·
Padawan Member
24 Posts
Harris for sure. Had a set on my SP1. Sweet build quality.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Problem for me is, those are SP1 pipes. I need SP2.

i have sp2 high mount mids for sale with GP cans they just done have a cone like that.

I also have a full exhaust for sale that is a medium high that incorperates a transition form one size pipe to another for hundrteds less then the harris slip-ons

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Problem for me is, those are SP1 pipes. I need SP2.

i have sp2 high mount mids for sale with GP cans they just done have a cone like that.

I also have a full exhaust for sale that is a medium high that incorperates a transition form one size pipe to another for hundrteds less then the harris slip-ons

1 - 11 of 11 Posts