Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which bike would you think or know to be better
RC51 or CBR1000RR
i know that it a little like comparing apples to oranges given one is a v-twin and the other an in-line 4 just curious of what ppl think

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: which is better (backlash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backlash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This was just discussed wasn't it?</TD></TR></TABLE>

yea...but he has 3 posts and doesn't use the search button

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: which is better (throttlehead)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by throttlehead »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yea...but he has 3 posts and doesn't use the search button
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Edited my post and did the searching for him

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (BEANS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BEANS »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The RC51 is a piece of shit, while the RR is even worse.

Buell #1
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I will second that!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (nickcliborne)

Sigh........ Dude, please don't buy the RC. You'll hate it. Buy a gixser or somethin'.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (lllateralus)

I can vouch for the 205mph. I was on I-35 between Austin and San Marcos, TX. I was in 6th gear and finally hit 204mph but it would not go to 205mph. All the sudden I let out this big azz fart and I guess it gave me a 1mph "boost" because all the sudden there it was, 205mph.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (suprajoe)

I can vouch for the 205mph. I was on I-35 between Austin and San Marcos, TX. I was in 6th gear and finally hit 204mph but it would not go to 205mph. All the sudden I let out this big azz fart and I guess it gave me a 1mph "boost" because all the sudden there it was, 205mph.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts