Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to look around at Mark H's site WoundedDuc.com but it has been taken down. Did he take it down because he is racing and does not have time? Or is he just plain tired of it? It was a great site and Mark has always given excellent service. Does anyone know what gives?????

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Where's Mark (road rash 2)

He posted in the Ducati classified section an answer

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Where's Mark (road rash 2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by road rash 2 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was going to look around at Mark H's site WoundedDuc.com but it has been taken down. Did he take it down because he is racing and does not have time? Or is he just plain tired of it? It was a great site and Mark has always given excellent service. Does anyone know what gives?????
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm still here. I've temporarily moved my site to http://www.woundedduc.net until I can get my old domain issues worked out. (Looooong story.) E-mail is [email protected]. All of the links on my site still point to .com, as does the banner on this message, so it will take me a while to get it all straightened out.

You can always hit me up at [email protected] as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts