Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having my track bodywork re-painted and I need to replace the Honda RC-51 specific stickers. Does anybody know where to get these things other than OEM? At Bike Bandit and Ron Ayers, some of the stickers are like $25 a piece. Does any body make an RC-51 sticker kit anymore?

·
Registered
204 Posts
You'll have to report back on the quality of those replica stickers when you get them. I book marked that page in case I ever need a replacment set.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I've used srsigndesign quite a bit and his prices and quality are great:rockon

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am corresponding with chris kruzel from drippingwet.com. He is local, he is a racer, and he is good.

I will check out the others as well. Thanks everyone for your help.

·
Behind In His Steering...
437 Posts
Have a look at this site. Lots and lots kits AND individual stickers/graphics done in both OEM and "custom" colors.

High Quality Honda Single Decals&

You have to scroll through several groups of pages to see all 143 Honda offerings. They have stuff for just about any bike you can think of, and some advice for applying your decals and other good info. Motorbike and Sportsbike Decal Placement

·
Munky
532 Posts
alloutgraphics.com

Got to call them about the RC. They have them but not on the site for some reason. You get the RVT's, RC51, Big HONDA for the lower, 1000r, small honda's for the tail and shield and the tank wings.

I just cant remember how much. I want to say like 40-60 but its been awhile.

ian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts