Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MrGerm, did you delete it? It had alot of good info in it and now it's gone.:confused: Does that mean you won't be bringing Ti sidestands to the masses? You seem to delete alot of threads where the discussion goes against your products? Why is that?:confused:

Either way, I have the Sato Ti sidestand and it's a bit on the short side. Gonna add a little "shoe" of sorts to the foot to lengthen it and sit the bike more upright.;)

·
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, he's deleting all kinds of his threads lately.. No worries though, we're all here spice up the new ones. :D:D
Probably why he can say he has 100% feedback. All the negative feedback gets deleted. He even cried to the mods to delete his "Chronicles of MrGrn" thread. That was an encyclopedia of his fukups.

The best deleted thread was his fake Brembos where he begged Brad to have it deleted on 1000rr.net.;)

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
It was the picture of the beautifully crafted $150.00 Aluminum adjustable stand that must have blown his mind:rolleyes:

Here is an example of a steel powdercoated stand that needed the powdercoat removed from the slot for fitment.

Hey Jami I was thinking you could get your mounting bracket modified mebbie much cleaner than an ugly hockey puck glued to the bottom.

Attachments

·
Silverback
307 Posts
Interesting... He drops his shit in every forum someone else is selling something in, but as soon as his threads turn into the toilet fest they usually are, he tucks and runs... Classy kind of guy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have a Sato Ti side stand as well. It always makes me nervous setting the bike down on its side. You have to be very careful where you park. I think it leans more on the sidestand than it does with me on it! :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm crossing my fingers for a Carbon Partz CF center stand.

·
12,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Jami I was thinking you could get your mounting bracket modified mebbie much cleaner than an ugly hockey puck glued to the bottom.
Kurt is staying with me next week. I'll send it back with him for your modification.:D

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Kurt is staying with me next week. I'll send it back with him for your modification.:D
See if Kurt or maybe ben has another. The plan would be to cut both then splice and I need to know what thickness hockeypuck works best for your liking.

The eccentric idea is sweet :cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.