Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone
..i'm from the sunny island of Singapore..can anyone tell me where i could order woody's
original sticker ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: where can i order woody woodpecker's sticker for my RC? (MrKimKor)

There is also a member here of which I can't remember his handle to save my life at the moment. Great deal. great service. Great person to do business with
and if you like the US flag?? Also have a Woodie holding it
I'm putting mine on soon.

Fly your colors boy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: where can i order woody woodpecker's sticker for my RC? (3stripes)

I had some that i sold to 3stripes. Had the white rc51 letters, the woodpecker, and the HRC sticker.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: where can i order woody woodpecker's sticker for my RC? (East_Ky_Rockets)

I highly NOT recommend buying from East_Ky_Rockets unless you want the right side facing woodies(ONLY) from East

Modified by 3stripes at 1:29 PM 6/13/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

the ones that u bought 3stripes was not the kit. this is the one that u bought from me

i can also get this kit

the ones that i have on my 51.. throttle jockey may not have them any longer. Them and White brothers use to have them. May be something you would just have to call and ask them about. the Kit if available still.. is the almost the same as the 04 nickey rep. just that the HRC stickers are a little large when compaired. Actually its the same size at the 2002 51s. When the white rc51 letters ran thru the red strip and the HRC sticker was the only sticker on the black wing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

ONE FREE PAIR OF WOODY'S TO ANY MEMBER . . .

. . . WHO SHOWS UP AT ROBERT'S GP BBQ !!! 1 left coast/ 1 right coast

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by East_Ky_Rockets »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the ones that u bought 3stripes was not the kit. this is the one that u bought from me </TD></TR></TABLE>

BTW, Tai: the ones he SOLD you were GIVEN AWAY by Honda...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I got the Throttle Jockey ones from the Honda dealer. I had them put on my tank and under lota clear coat!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: where can i order woody woodpecker's sticker for my RC? (RRainman)

I am wanting to put a big (like couple feet by couple feet) woody/honda racing decal to put on my garage floor (the garage floor coating I have can be decalled then cleared). Is there a good place to get this done, I know a good decal shop in here in town but not sure if they can do it without paying a licensing fee (or is that copywrited).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: where can i order woody woodpecker's sticker for my RC? (nemo963)

Nemo: you might check the copyright/ licensing situation with
Clay Smith Cams. They are the original 'old school' Woody with
crossed flags owners.

or just do it and apologize later...

Clay Smith Engineering, Inc.
5870 Dale St.
Buena Park, CA 90621
Order Line: (800) 454-7999
Tech Line: (714) 523-0530
Fax:: (714) 522-3315
[email protected]
http://www.claysmithcams.com

good luck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: where can i order woody woodpecker's sticker for my RC? (lbm00n)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lbm00n »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> ONE FREE PAIR OF WOODY'S TO ANY MEMBER . . .

. . . WHO SHOWS UP AT ROBERT'S GP BBQ !!! 1 left coast/ 1 right coast
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dammm... I like the Woodies but I'm anti smoking

BTW, Tai: the ones he SOLD you were GIVEN AWAY by Honda...

You know what is sad is I brought it about a year ago and he NEVER once told me that they were the same side. I brought 2 sets
I find that to be very dishonest SO I sucked it up and learn a lesson but if I can see that someone else is walking the same path, then maybe I can shed some lights for that person.

I don't mind paying for something even if that person had gotten it at freeninety-nine because that item is worth something to me BUT I surely would at least told a buyer that they are ALL for the left side or the rightside ONLY

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MrKimKor »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hi everyone
..i'm from the sunny island of Singapore..can anyone tell me where i could order woody's
original sticker ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

hai neighbor..sad to hear 2 of our bros from s'pore died on wednesday huh on d way to KL..may they rest in peace..

good question..am looking for it as well..saw an adv in ebay..check it out

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (old timer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You get a woodie from a dog barking...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wrong. When it's simmering over a nice hot flame with garlic and stuff with bazil and bell pepper and grounded pepper
..yummy..I'm getting hungry..Gootta run folks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

You might want to check under Mr. Horsepower as well, seems to me that was the name used for logo...

Cheers -

1 - 19 of 19 Posts