Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wheels are done, Pics of bike and some ladies!

So I FINALLY picked the bike up today! Custom spacers are done and the wheels look F'in AMAZING! It seems like as soon as I do one thing something else pops up that i need haha...

Still waiting on the oil mounts to be welded, had to get new unions because they were alum.... needed steel.

Also need to switch to the 520. I had the 530 but this rear wheel runs the 520.... so... gotta get the 520 chain and front sprocket :)

THEN SHES DONE HAHAH! Ill get some pics up for you guys later. Just wanted to stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ever heard the term "black is slimming" :rockon

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
looks really good man, ill also be looking forward to seeing her in the natural light. and i second the idea of painting the subframe (and the stator cover needs some love too). ;)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
After I mounted all the electronics under the seat and bolted everything up I had the same idea about painting the subframe haha. Didnt feel like pull it all apart to paint it. Maybe... we'll see.

As far as the stator and clutch cover go.... Ive heard that someone makes them out of carbon fiber? wink wink....

Or ive been thinking of keeping my eye out for a set of woodcraft case covers.... but i doubt that will happen.

heres a quick pic... Im trying to get some models on board to take some photos with the bike.... ill put their pics up too ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
The brunette looks MUCH better.
You could always paint the stator cover.
All that black looks pretty mean!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts