Speedzilla Forums banner

1061 - 1080 of 1752 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
a bit of chrome, a few strategically placed spikes, a lengthened swingarm and you'll be "da man" in "wassup land".... :p
I was thinking of doing some Chrome Spike Bolts/12 inch extended swingarm/300 rear tire/NOS/LED's/TV Monitors/Spinners maybe a Green Lantern paint job and then doing some track days. :eek:

JUST KIDDING.....:D

Oh, no!!!!! Too bad! I'm sorry to hear that man! :(
BEN..
Thanks.. Hey I walked away.. so Im happy.. Once I figure out what is needed to get her going again I will reach out to you for parts..

Jim

·
tough as sardines
196 Posts
Just made a trip to Florida from NC to visit my sister on the RC. 650 miles each way all slab, took 11.5 hours the first day and about 11 hours for the return trip three days later. Can't believe I felt as fine as I did once I got there.

Soft luggage works fine:

GPS was a big help:

Apex adjustable clipons, Corbin saddle, ZG sport touring screen, and Buell lowering pegs - all easily changed for the track next season.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Just made a trip to Florida from NC to visit my sister on the RC. 650 miles each way all slab, took 11.5 hours the first day and about 11 hours for the return trip three days later. Can't believe I felt as fine as I did once I got there.

Soft luggage works fine:

GPS was a big help:

Apex adjustable clipons, Corbin saddle, ZG sport touring screen, and Buell lowering pegs - all easily changed for the track next season.
650 miles....in 1 day, it must have really wrecked you. If i do a drive of 100 mile i'm allready in a bucket full of sh*t...neck, arms numb,whrist all beaten up. Damn i'm gettin old.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I loved my RC on the Ride to the Twin Cities in MN from Broken Arrow OK. I had a great time.(it is 700 miles on way) I also ran it in about 11hours each way. which is funny cause in a car I do it in 9.5-10 hours one way.

But only stopping twice in a car and averaging 80 the whole time is a lot faster than the 90 I averaged on the bike and stopping every 110-120 Miles for fuel. My fuel light doesn't work so I have to go by my displayed mileage.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I loved my RC on the Ride to the Twin Cities in MN from Broken Arrow OK. I had a great time.(it is 700 miles on way) I also ran it in about 11hours each way. which is funny cause in a car I do it in 9.5-10 hours one way.

But only stopping twice in a car and averaging 80 the whole time is a lot faster than the 90 I averaged on the bike and stopping every 110-120 Miles for fuel. My fuel light doesn't work so I have to go by my displayed mileage.
Damn you guys must be athletic gods or something, but on the other side, i don´t think it´s really designed for averaging 90....all the way(except when there are some nice hairpin cornes in between).

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I did it to prove a point with the guys I ride with that it could be done. i got stuck in rain for 200 miles both ways. on the way up it was shortly after Joplin all the way to the Missouri border. On the way back it was from Nevada Missouri to Broken Arrow.

I enjoyed the trip greatly and will do it again when I get home from this deployment. i am also planning a trip down to key west for fun and may ride the bike the whole way.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I did it to prove a point with the guys I ride with that it could be done. i got stuck in rain for 200 miles both ways. on the way up it was shortly after Joplin all the way to the Missouri border. On the way back it was from Nevada Missouri to Broken Arrow.

I enjoyed the trip greatly and will do it again when I get home from this deployment. i am also planning a trip down to key west for fun and may ride the bike the whole way.
Haha nice! Stay safe out there are the temps allready bareble?

·
Registered
250 Posts
My new to me 01 RC, is my 3rd RC hopefully I will keep this one for awhile...Haven't really gone thru to see what she does or doesn't have.

Nice bike with potential, could use some wash and shine but the banzai's are still the best looking EDIT;and sounds exhaust by far. You're lucky the shooter aimed too high and didn't hit the banzai's !!LOL:)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice bike with potential, could use some wash and shine but the banzai's are still the best looking EDIT;and sounds exhaust by far. You're lucky the shooter aimed too high and didn't hit the banzai's !!LOL:)
Thanks, those were from the previous owner, noticed they are covering a few ooops's that I'll need to fix, good thing I can paint.

·
Registered
8 Posts
VTR 1000 SP2 Finland

Hello

I am new to here. This is my bike. Completely original.

The first change what I am going to do is turn1 Box and Snorkel. Pair and valve mode.

Thank you very much everyone for this forum.

Greetings

Attachments

1061 - 1080 of 1752 Posts