Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm bored at work and this board is dead. what are your supermoto plans for 2005? i'm hoping to get 8-10 weekends of racing in the midwest. as well as learning how to properly ride one of these bikes of course. i have many dumb ideas. one is, i'm thinking of buying a 98-99ish 250 two stroke as a training bike(non supermoto of course). as i hate swapping my bike back and forth. the ocd in me hates cleaning the burned on muddy mess. maybe it's the road racer in me, but i like a clean bike. and i can't seem to keep this one clean. in a nutshell, i'd like to keep my supermoto bike nice and tight and do my open sunday's on a flat river special(stl area thang). i've already started training to build some endurance. but nothing beats seat time. i want to ride. now it's cold and crusty out. yes, i'm that bored at work.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: What's up for '05??? (Nick Novice)

I want to either get the KDX suspension "done" and have wheels built for it, or maybe trade in my Super Hawk on an '04 or '05 KTM 450 SMR.

I want to ride more track days, and I really want to go to a West Coast Supermoto school. Stockton, CA is a long way to drive from Minnesota, but I really want to attend one of their sessions. Gotta figure that one out...

I just want to go out and have fun, ride some new places as well as the two I've been to before, and generally feel like I can ride without looking like a total doofus.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: What's up for '05??? (Nick Novice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick Novice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...what are your supermoto plans for 2005?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Work as many Gateway Supermoto races as necessary, & try & figure out a way to buy SM bits & gear so I can get on the track.

I think my main motorcycle goal of the year will be to do as much dirt riding as possible. Another buddy of mine is looking at buying a DB, & he's a single guy w/ no kids, so between him, his brother, & all you guys, 2K5 could be quite a "dirty" year. ...especially after I get a trail/trails cut on my property in farmington!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: What's up for '05??? (Jacka$$)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jacka$$ »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">especially after I get a trail/trails cut on my property in farmington!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ah, if only that were Farmington, Minnesota!. Then I'd be happy as a pig in...well, awfully damn happy, anyway!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: What's up for '05??? (Gerg)

fix my DR350 forks and clutch

Make an extreme makeove to my DRzSM

Finish my Suzuka 8hours replica 93 GSXR and ride it.

Do some trackdays on cart track

Leave from Dallas go to Spain

1 - 5 of 5 Posts