Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 2004 Hayden Ed. RC51 with a little under 5,000 miles. Satos+ PC3. minor garage tip down with scrapes on left fairing (touched up), and minor scrape on the can. Also, front wheel plastic slightly damaged from wheel lock. Other than that, very good shape.

What would you guys pay?

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
It really depends on how much the buyer wants the bike, and how badly the seller needs money. To the right buyer that has been looking for ever to find a '04, it could be worth $10k. To the motivated seller that has had no luck selling it for six months, it might be worth $2k.

That is an exaggeration of the spectrum, it is probably closer to the $3k-$6k range, but you get my point.

Pictures say a thousand words.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much guys! The guy won't go any lower than $5100, which is kind of a fair price, but honestly - it's a buyers market so I felt $4800 was fair and he refused. Oh well - let me know if any of you are interested in the bike - it's in FL

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Thank you very much guys! The guy won't go any lower than $5100, which is kind of a fair price, but honestly - it's a buyers market so I felt $4800 was fair and he refused. Oh well - let me know if any of you are interested in the bike - it's in FL
I wouldn't pay more than $4k for it and he won't get more than $5k for it.:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts