Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys have always been good at this. Looking to get back in the game with:

'07 Suzuki GSX-R750
600 Miles in the beginer's group at a few track days. Never crashed.
Motor: OEM
Forks: Ohlins internals
Shock: Ohlins TTX
Ohlins Steering Damper
Brakes: Galfer Steel Braided lines and Galfer rotors
Fuel Mgmt: Power Commander 3 (Downloaded map)
Plastics: Hotbodies unpainted but drilled and fitted
Rearsets: Vortex

Stock plastics included.

Whats a fair price??

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clear title...

$3,500 :eek: The Ohlins fork internals alone cost $1700 and only have 600 miles. I guess the market for bikes is worse than I thought... jeez!

·
Registered
936 Posts
A serious reply:
The bike, with clean and clear title in hand, set up as stated, with all the street stuff is worth at least $6000.
Have it checked out if possible by reputable Suzuki or performance shop that will do at least a compression test, and the Suzuki dealer can read the ECU as well.
Get the suspension set up for your weight and riding style, the only and worthwhile investment you need to make assuming the bike is as advertised, and you will have a great track bike.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Clear title...

$3,500 :eek: The Ohlins fork internals alone cost $1700 and only have 600 miles. I guess the market for bikes is worse than I thought... jeez!
Why so pricey for Ohlins internals? Thought they were cheaper than that. My normal foruma for aftermarket parts is it's now a used part so loss of 50% right out the door and 20-30% the yr after, besides suspension is set up for the owner not the new rider.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts