Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of goinup 1 more tooth in the rear, that & I need a new sprocket anyway. Any recommendations as far as business is concerned?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Whats the best/fastest way to get a 43T sprocket for a 520? (The Acclude)

I should be able to get you a sprocket in 1 day, let me know.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just ordered a 42 from kyle yesterday. A little more than I thought it should have been, but I ordered it anyway just because I brought the chain sprocket combo from him a few months back and wanted to replace with the same type of sprocket. Will probably take a week or so to get to me on the east coast I'm guessing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Whats the best/fastest way to get a 43T sprocket for a 520? (CBR400RR)

who would the sprocket be made by, and how much? You can email me with details... [email protected] if you could have it here by thursday, thatd be awesome.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Whats the best/fastest way to get a 43T sprocket for a 520? (CBR400RR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CBR400RR »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I should be able to get you a sprocket in 1 day, let me know.</TD></TR></TABLE>Acclude...definetaly check out scott(cbr400rr) prices are better than most and service is excellent

Eric
01RC51

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Whats the best/fastest way to get a 43T sprocket for a 520? (emakadoshus)

I just checked his site, and I ordered some parts from him (in feb/march) when I was rebuilding from the wreck. Definately remember great service. I'd order it right now if I could get in touch with him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts