Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at the final standings for the Canadian Superbike series and saw that Jordan Szoke finished fourth......brought a big smile....I remember him when he was Scott Russell's teammate on the Hardley's.....that dude always had some bizarre hair thingy going on....for a while he had one side of his head dyed black and the other orange with the H-D logo cut into it....fun to watch....don't believe he ever actually finished a race, just a minor technicality......anyone else remember that guy?

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mid_Life_Crisis said:
If I remember correctly he had some visa problems and couldn't get across the border to race. I can't remeber the team he was going to race for, but I think it was privateer suzuki teams.
He had a work permit (kind of like a green card) as he was here in the States to work, if you can call riding a Hardley work, and just kind of forgot to renew it so the government just kind of forgot to let him back into the country....not the sharpest knife in the drawer. With him and Russell on the same team, there HAD to be some serious partying going on in that motorhome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.