Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
996s serial number 001. Loaded in aftermarket stuff Perfect condition 3000 miles

or is a Termig/Ecu and mostly stock 998 with twice the miles better :)

If prices were almost the same.....what's the real buy to make ?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: what would you guys value this at ? (throttlehead)

This is the post from last year for the bike. I have seen all of the reciepts for this bike and it adds up to 25 large. I beat him down on the price to 11,5 but I think Throttlehead can get it for 11. It also has the front and rear stand with a indoor cover.

Thats right number one. I am posting for a friend that is too lazy to read e-mail. This bike is spotless. Stock Ohlins rear shock. Ducati Performance Carbon exhaust with chip, carbon under seat shield, heel guards, tank protector, key guard, front fender, air box and licensce plate unit. Bike has been fitted with the under tank air filter system. It has 2400 miles on it and has been parked since last year. He has a 900 SS and a Confederate that he rides. His wife says the 996 has to go. You know what I'd say! This thing is spotless. The only thing it dosen't have is a carbon heat shield on the pipes. I know for a fact he has 25,000 in this bike. The first $18,000 takes it.

Chris

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: what would you guys value this at ? (Vandal996)

hey Chris....you poker man.....
does sound prime.....but how fair would it be to beat up an 001 made 996S.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts