Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I want one...

I've been watching these for a while. If they put a dealer near Missouri, I'm buying one. This is type of thing I could see me and my kids having some serious fun on!

Supermoto... well I don't think they're going to compete very well with a 250F.

·
Registered
33 Posts
chriscap said:
I've been watching these for a while. If they put a dealer near Missouri, I'm buying one. This is type of thing I could see me and my kids having some serious fun on!
To the tune of over $6K a piece?!?! :eek:

·
Registered
33 Posts
chriscap said:
I'm selling my wife and kids on ebay. Should raise enough to get all the upgrades.

BTW, where you been?
Remember, the key to selling fast on ebay is a good buy-it-now price.:twocents :D

I feel like I tripped on something & fell off the planet.

I've basically spent every weekend except for Labor Day out of town doing something for the last month & a half. Things have been crazy, spending wads of cash on furniture, just got a dog, blah, blah, etc, etc. I went out to the garage last weekend & actually started the WR for the first time in about 3 months, just to run some gas through the carb. I can't wait for fall to come "full effect", it seems to be a much slower time of year for me, & I should have more riding opportunities.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.