Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
That's sad!!!

What's funnier.....
he says it's the only sp1 in the country?
the 10k price?
the Yamaha shorty can?

He has a good ebay rating tho.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
That's sad!!!

What's funnier.....
he says it's the only sp1 in the country?
the 10k price?
the Yamaha shorty can?

He has a good ebay rating tho.

THE ONLY HONDA SP1 IN THE UNITES STATES RC51:woot: :woot: :woot:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Honda : RC51 - opens in a new window or tab

Your offer price:US $2.00 Message to seller:--Shipping and handling:Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details.
Deposit: The best offer price is lower than the deposit price. Payment methods: PayPal, Money order/Cashiers check, Cash in person.

Best offer price is for the item(s) only.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im going to be the only on in the US to offer $2.00 for the ONLY SP1 in the US
I ROCK

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Honda : RC51 - opens in a new window or tab

Your offer price:US $2.00 Message to seller:--Shipping and handling:Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details.
Deposit: The best offer price is lower than the deposit price. Payment methods: PayPal, Money order/Cashiers check, Cash in person.

Best offer price is for the item(s) only.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im going to be the only on in the US to offer $2.00 for the ONLY SP1 in the US
I ROCK
"SKOTTIE"... you ROCK a $2.00 bid is there

Do I HEAR $2.50

·
Registered
204 Posts
Duh...that's as bad as that guy I saw last year trying to sell his 2004 with something like 15 miles on it. He bought it, rode it home, and parked it in his "thermally controlled garage" for its entire life only to try and sell it for something like $14,999. Oh, and he had Nicky sign the race cowl cover.

----

And I like this line:

"ALL NEW FUEL LINES, FLUID LINES, FUEL GASKETS AND FLUIDS THIS WEEK"

So he changed all the coolant hoses as well? You'd think if someone really went through all that effort they would have just painted the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
947 Posts
THIS IS A 2000 HONDA SP1 WITH 4000 MILES ON THE MOTOR
ALL GUAGES AND EVERYTHING READS IN KILOMETERS (KIND OF FUN)
guess that means it actually had 30,000 miles on it and the seller could only find a metric cluster to replace it with :rockon

·
Registered
163 Posts
Um..........

Um...........well..........if this is the ONLY SP1 in the country and i have a 01............then can someone tell me what the hell I have!?!?!?!:wtf

(LOL):wacky

1 - 18 of 18 Posts