Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Each lever is made out of billet aluminum and is an ideal replacement of your current factory style or after market lever. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
35 Posts
If I actually saw someone stupid enough to have those, I would wait till I saw him holding his grips and kick the lever. :rockon

·
Munky
532 Posts
Imagine going into turn 1 from the front straight....you're in 5th gear, you pull the clutch in and start your downshift to 4th. You blip the throttle to perfectly matching your revs while toeing at the gear lever. Without warning you ring and pinky fingers fall to the ground!

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
the worst part about that is i know a guy who has those... they accent his windshield bolt spikes quite nicely. oh and his spike bar ends.

·
2,737 Posts
And waaay back in 1967 legislation was passed requiring bike levers to have the familiar blunt end to minimize impaling. Now this bunch o idiots produce these knives.

·
Registered
67 Posts
:wtf . I don't like calling peoples squids but anybody who has those on there bike is a moron. :banghead :ba
nghead

but it did make me lmfao

·
Registered
76 Posts
I saw a set of these on a bike recently too. The bike was the all too common now mod'd Busa....stretched swingarm.....painted grey (or silver)....had lots of chrome and lights. But I definitely saw those levers when I walked by his bike. I gotta agree with y'all...they may look neat (definitely far from a stock look) but they are a very stupid idea.

I may have snapped a photo of that Busa...I'll post if I find it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts