Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
looks long, fat and ponderous... :cool:

·
Registered
182 Posts
VF1000R with nc30 swinger and rc51 front ends. Would be nice if he change the fairings too.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Awesome Larry, I Love it! Definitely cool seeing what some can do with money and time!:clapper I've got a V-Four 1000R as well, Dreaming of a rebuilt engine right now though.;)

:rockon

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
That is a pretty neat bike, but then again I am into vintage stuff...

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
When I first met stunna we spoke of a 900rr that a local was trying to get rid of with a vfr rear end and RC51 front end. Although it looked cool, the angles designed by Honda were WAY off. I can't image the bike to handle as well. This bike appears to be set up well and if you indeed hand a hand in it larry, I'm sure you went through your mathematical angles and calculations to make sure it's street worthy.
:D

·
2,737 Posts
Looking at this for a week and yeah. Still a totally dated relic in a pimps clothing. Part it out already.

·
2,737 Posts
De ignoring and looking at this for a week and yeah. Still a totally dated relic in a pimps clothing. Part it out already.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey Larry...

Let that "OLD Fart" keep Blowing in the wind, as it is Very Clear it>>>-----> STINKS!:p :woot:

Larry, Could you please tell me what "Tail Section" that is from? RC30\45 maybe? What exhaust canisters does he have up in there too?

Peace Jeff

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts