Speedzilla Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Re: What Kind of Pit Bike Do You Have? (998R)

More money in it than I need to speak about.

The 12 bar doubles as a beer cooler carrier.

Close to being street legal. Just need to finish the tail/brakelight and I am moped legal in Michigan.

It does get me in trouble when I ride the streets with my buddies.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Re: What Kind of Pit Bike Do You Have? (Tripod-R)

Yes, the Ruckus certainly looks like it has all the makings of a good pit bike. But what's that, a fuel tank underneath the handlebars? That doesn't bode well for good wheelies! Look at all that room under the seat. Hmm...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Re: What Kind of Pit Bike Do You Have? (AZ Scott)

Hey, someone here maybe able to help. Got a customers Honda Gyro 3 wheeled scooter thingy in the workshop at the mo, what I need is an on line parts listing for it, its also known as a TA02 or TG50 etc. Need a couple of brake light switches as theyve seized up, tried soaking in CRC etc, but no go. I'm picking they'll be the same as some of the other Honda Scooters but need a part number to confirm. Useless local Honda dealer just" says sorry cant help unless you've got a part #, never imported into NZ" Which is true but asked if he has parts for a CBR250RR as they were never imported as new either? (And yes they have , have parts fiche etc no problem) but nothing on this baby.
Anyone out there got any ideas? My other option is goind around some of the local wreckers and try and match something up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Re: What Kind of Pit Bike Do You Have? (kiwigav)

They used to sell the P.O.S. Gyro here about 20 years ago, but I doubt the current one uses the same switchgear as that old thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Re: What Kind of Pit Bike Do You Have? (AZ Scott)

Is that yours Scott?

Modified by Giannis at 11:12 AM 5/5/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Re: What Kind of Pit Bike Do You Have? (Giannis)

This ones about 10 years old, 94 model I think. The owner is disabled and uses as a mobility scooter. Turns out we actually donated to him many years ago, but its one of those things that looks like it might haunt us a bit.
Maybe we should just give him another one?

http://autobase.co.nz/custom/g...09025

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

maybe you should hide a GSXR engine on the trank and build the ultimate slipper

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Re: What Kind of Pit Bike Do You Have? (Qwak748)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Qwak748 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://www.exkate.com/ecom/sto...=1000

the ultimate pit bike....i know another member on here that just bought one but it might have killed him already since i havent heard his "race report" from it yet.

caution DO NOT drink and ride this skateboard, recipe for roadrash
</TD></TR></TABLE>

If people are interested in these boards let me know, I'll look into a group purchase. My base price is $699 for the version they sell for $1499!

Modified by drthompson65 at 2:28 PM 5/8/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Re: What Kind of Pit Bike Do You Have? (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

If people are interested in these boards let me know, I'll look into a group purchase. My base price is $699 for the version they sell for $1499!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow, still seems like an awful lot for a skateboard...

You might want to make sure they're allowed in the pits wherever you go. I seem to remember CCS banning skateboards in the paddock at their events. (Or maybe it just applies to people under 18, or something like that).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

That's not such a bad idea. The last thing I need is some 16 year old kid kickin' my ass...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.