Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what everyone's favorite gear on there bike is. I personally like 2nd the best. Good acceleration out of corners, pipes sound nice in second, also when you let off it slows down nicely without a lot of braking. Bored at work and thought up this topic. Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: What is your favorite gear??? (Jeremy07)

You must be bored cause it's like asking which ex-gurl friends are my favorite
I'm just sad I can't have them all at once

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: What is your favorite gear??? (3stripes)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3stripes »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You must be bored cause it's like asking which ex-gurl friends are my favorite
I'm just sad I can't have them all at once
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: What is your favorite gear??? (Heist)

Still am too. Happy Memorial Day by the way! Have one of these for me since I cannot at work.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Favorite gear? That would be Icon, of course! :) Ha ha ha!

I know my LEAST favorite gear is sixth.

First is like a hopeful promise of things to come. It's like the Big Bang. Who knows what will follow, but you know it will be an awesome chain of events.
Second is like running from first to second base. The adrenalin really begins to shoot through your veins. The object is already in motion and you know it will stay in motion, if not accelerate.
Third is the light at the end of the tunnel. You are past second and well on your way for a homerun.
Fourth just kinda seems to be there, but it's the light at the end of the tunnel and is necessary, but you always gotta get out of it for turns and stuff. Fourth happens too fast to remember.
Fifth is good because you know you are clicking at a very good pace. It's when you slide back home, and you know you are safe.
Sixth is, uh... Hmm. Let's talk about fuel economy and gas prices, shall we?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (halfbreed)

I didn't know it had a 6th gear, I will have to try that the next time I ride it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My favorite gear was 4th... until yesterday when I lost the rear in T2 at Sears Point during the race. I don't like 4th no more

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Manu)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Manu »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">My favorite gear was 4th... until yesterday when I lost the rear in T2 at Sears Point during the race. I don't like 4th no more
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Well either shift to 5th or have a little restraint on the right wrist there Manu....or like my Sarg used to say?? GO GET LAID ALREADY WILL YA???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I thought you were talking about riding gear, ie clothing. Cause if that was the case I was gonna say that I think Spidi and Dainese have some really nice stuff, along with Suomy for lids, all of which I'm hardpressed to be able to afford.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: What is your favorite gear??? (Wrist Rocket)

Funny guys, I like first cause if it wasn't for first 2-6 would be no good.

Seriously I ride to work and since I wear a suit and tie at work getting there on the bike can be a problem. I used to ride in draggin jeans my AGV boots and carry my suit split up between a backpack and a tankbag. Then my wife got me the Icon Urban Tank bag and after some modification (extra wire grommets and a few extra magnets) I really like it, I can ride to work safely and when I get ther change and all my riding gear fits in the bag which turns into a backpack with a helmet holder, now I can carry everything in one place without looking like I'm moving in, best $100 she ever spent.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: What is your favorite gear??? (Wrist Rocket)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wrist Rocket »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I thought you were talking about riding gear, ie clothing. Cause if that was the case I was gonna say that I think Spidi and Dainese have some really nice stuff, along with Suomy for lids, all of which I'm hardpressed to be able to afford. </TD></TR></TABLE>
I 2nd the spidi comment, I like my Spidi 2pc Norick suit.

As for gear on the bike..............it's a toss up between 2nd and 3rd hmmm I just can't decide

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: What is your favorite gear??? (backlash)

Even though it's not really a gear, nuetral is my least favorite.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

i like when my bike's parked and i put it into reverse............oooooopppppps, sorry
thats the Gold Wing. this is the honda gold wing website isn't it?
What saddlebags and what chrome detail do you all have? I like my fuzzy
doll on the handlebars. gives my bike class when i kick it forward in 1st.
2nd is cool too, but then the wind starts flying and my toupee starts moving.
in 3rd i'm haulin' down the highway with my favorite country music playing..
dolly parton and the like... that's why i like my rc too it reminds me of dolly in the front. Favorite gear,huh? All, are you joking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.