Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Probably some broad in an SUV with a phone in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She's pissed at YOU for leaving YOUR motorcycle where she could hit it.:twocents

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I appreciate everyones concern here for a fellow rider, but Tonis10 - you cannot limit a person from owning a motorcycle just because he or she lives in an condo complex. I agree that if someone wanted to steal it, they would have but the principle here is the fact of other people who have absolutely no care and respect for other peoples property. I too have been taught to be responsible for my actions and I would have left a note, but in today's society, the rule of thumb seems to be how far can I get away with something without being caught. And not all of us can afford a house here in the Northern Virginia area where the median price of a home is $575,000.00 and up. I should not be penalized for living in a condo to own a motorcycle...that is just plain bullshit.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I agree, you should not be penalized for how or where you live. But it seems to be that condos, apartments, etc. are where all the shit goes down, no matter how nice the complex is.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts