Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to be several post in this general area. What happened to this guy. Did getting spanked in GP ruin him or what. I mean when he left the AMA he was a top contender. "AMA being a step up from WSB by the way."

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
It's fun to make fun of Kletus and all, but we know he can ride a bike better than he did this year. Perhaps the chemistry just didn't happen at Erion, but I'm guessing his bike was a steaming turd. American Honda couldn't do much with that bike, either.

Does anybody know what he's doing for next year?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Not many people liked Kurtis and his Mladin-like act which was even harder to swallow considering the absence of similar success. I think Kurtis was very talented and since his GP experience, he certainly seems to have lost his competitive mojo in a big way. I was hoping he would get a factory ride in the AMA series aboard a Ducati or Suzuki with the further hope being that having an opportunity on competitive machinery would restore his confidence and ability to be a top contender once again.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RC51999 said:
I also remember reading something about Kurtis racing cars next year.:confused:
I did just read that as well. That sounds like one of his options. I also read that he may be heading to a Suzuki satelite team. Emgo?

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
I thought I heard something about him going to Austin Ducati a while back. But I guess that's out of the question now that Ducati is looking for a European rider to fill Eric Bostrom's spot.

I hope Kletus lands a good ride next year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts