Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Señor Member
Joined
·
1,694 Posts
STL Goon check

STLWalnut and I are still racing Supermoto on the dads with day jobs schedule. I think he and I are both pinched for time lately, and time spent on the INternet is the first thing to go.

We hiked up to Road America this month and had a ball, probably our best days racing all year.

Nick Novice's family has a new baby - having two kids saps a lot of energy that used to go into silly things like riding motorcycles.

Jacka$$ fell off the planet at some point. We're forming a committee to investigate the possibility of proposing a vote on forming another committee to review whether we should call him and see if he's still alive.

Stl58 is selling or has sold all his supermoto doo-dads.

Chriscap has been swamped with work lately. I fully expect him to just snap one day, and disappear into St. Joe state park on a woods bike to live as an enduro-hermit. He'll live off of roots and berries, and gas his bike by siphoning from stuck ATVs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
banda said:
Chriscap has been swamped with work lately. I fully expect him to just snap one day, and disappear into St. Joe state park on a woods bike to live as an enduro-hermit. He'll live off of roots and berries, and gas his bike by siphoning from stuck ATVs.
Don't laugh, I've thought about it. But I'd actually just use my tool pouch to clothesline ATV riders, beat their ass for ruining my trails, then steal their gas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Goons still here...

Dave just fixed my logon...thanks Dave:clapper

Banda and I have been sporadicaly racing this year...should be in Odessa, MO in the middle of next month. Coolest track in MO to race on...

Gonna try to get some more trail time in this Fall...anyone wanna go ride?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Banda said:
Jacka$$ fell off the planet at some point. We're forming a committee to investigate the possibility of proposing a vote on forming another committee to review whether we should call him and see if he's still alive.
Eh, Don't bother, he's not worth the paper trail a voting committee would require...


stlwalnut said:
Gonna try to get some more trail time in this Fall...anyone wanna go ride?
Definatley!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
banda said:
Stl58 is selling or has sold all his supermoto doo-dads.

he must have went AWOL a year ago as i don't know who he is. yep, i had ideas of doing more racing and trail riding than i've done this year. i've done 4 races, 2 trail rides, and a few open track days at springfield. luckily, i will be adding two more races before the season is over. then maybe a couple of trail rides. maybe the STL area dudes can get together for a ride or two. i still haven't been to that joint in illinois.
nn
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top