Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy of mine is parting out his 2000 RC and I am considering stealing some parts off it, but don't know what they're worth. I figure you RC addicts will know.

Ohlins rear shock for 00-01. Has pretty high mileage on it, like 20,000km approx.
Sato gold rearsets. @ least 10,000km on them though still in good condition.

What should I be offering? Thanks guys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (HanZcap)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HanZcap »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Those parts are junk you should send them to me for $1... </TD></TR></TABLE>
To me for $2

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (backlash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by backlash »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
To me for $2
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Don't listen to these guys, they are trying to rip you off. I'll give you $50.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you going to steal them you dont pay anything... you just pick them up and walk away when he isnt looking.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: What are these parts worth? (The Kid)

The rear set u should offer 50 and the rear shock has alot of miles so not sure

then sell me the rear set for 100

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: What are these parts worth? (The Kid)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by The Kid »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Buddy of mine is parting out his 2000 RC and I am considering stealing some parts off it, but don't know what they're worth. I figure you RC addicts will know.

Ohlins rear shock for 00-01. Has pretty high mileage on it, like 20,000km approx.
Sato gold rearsets. @ least 10,000km on them though still in good condition.

What should I be offering? Thanks guys.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Steal them and sell them to me for 100% profit. Thats $50 for the Ohlins and $50 for the Sato. Whats your Paypal address again?

Never mind these smartasses JD - I will pick them up if you don't want them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts