Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says what mags do you guys subscribe to and find to be the best?

Motorcycle related

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: What are the best Motorcycle mags to subscribe to? (brettmess24)

Roadracing World and Motorcycle Technology

Motorcycle Consumer News

Cycle

Classic Bike (British)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Motorcycle Racer (my fave)
RRW
Fast Bikes
Performance Bikes
Bike

Sooooo.....let's see, four Brit mags and one Yank mag......does that mean I have to start eating bangers?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (svmango)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by svmango »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Performance Bikes seems to be getting good again.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes they do although i miss those crazy days where they used to crash 3 or 4 bikes on every test and they had the balls to used them as a cover.. plus other crazy shit.. but.. Trevor Left, Ronnie Left, Forsyth left, Simon left....

Modified by Giannis at 11:31 PM 5/31/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (roadkill)

cool anyone read Superbike from the UK?

is there anywhere these subscriptions(UK)can be had in the US for less than a small fortune?

I think the UK mags are REAL no biased opinions, and if a bike sucks they say it sucks. no PC in the UK mags.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (brettmess24)

I have subscribed to Road Racing World for a few years and it is the only subscription I currently have.

I used to also subscribe to several UK mags: Bike, Ride & Performance Bikes. Once in a while I would buy TWO or Superbikes but there tends to be some overlap when you sunscribe to several - Matt Oxley's articles are good reads, but he sells them to several publications...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: What are the best Motorcycle mags to subscribe to? (brettmess24)

superbike mag from europe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (brettmess24)

You can get Motorcycle Racer here in the US pretty much on time from Motorsport at (636) 488-3113. You might have to call a couple of times or leave a message it is a small operation but they are the official importer of that great motorcycle racing mag. They might carry a couple of more UK publications I'm not sure. I've gotten good service and all my issues no problems. On occasion they are delayed but that's about it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (999Duc)

I get RRW and Cycle News.

Every once in a while I'll pick up one of the American or British monthly mags if it looks like something interesting is going on. But I wouldn't have time to read any of them if they came every month...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (AZ Scott)

Fast Bikes (UK)
Superbike (UK)
Performance Bikes (UK)
Australian Motor Cycle News (Aus) fortnightly, best in the world. Seriously, I've pretty much seen everything else, AMCN is the best, has most up to date news, full glossy, great tests, covers road and dirt, has all up to date race info, has Alan Cathcart tests etc has the odd hot babe thrown in and is the cheapest!!
http://magshop.com.au/Content.aspx?ContentID=138

1 - 14 of 14 Posts