Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: What am i going to do with it? (Nick Novice)

I'm serious about this. I'm going to ride that thing in the sport moto class at our first race.
My one goal is to beat at least one person.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'll bring it for you. that, a bell moto 3 and some m. robert boots.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: What am i going to do with it? (chriscap)

What is that? an old DT250? Or is that a Suzuki 185?

Shucks, I'm losing my calibrated dirtbike eyeball.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (Nick Novice)

I guessed right. Damn my age is showing.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick Novice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i'll bring it for you. that, a bell moto 3 and some m. robert boots.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Looks like a have a ride, and gear. Does anyone want to buy a KTM 525, leathers, alpinestars, helmet and my pride.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (chriscap)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chriscap »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guessed right. Damn my age is showing.
Looks like a have a ride, and gear. Does anyone want to buy a KTM 525, leathers, alpinestars, helmet and my pride.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Who's bringing the video camera? Might I suggest that it be set up near the jump or the transition back onto the pavement prior to the sportmoto race.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (Jacka$$)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jacka$$ »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Who's bringing the video camera? Might I suggest that it be set up near the jump or the transition back onto the pavement prior to the sportmoto race.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was thinking the exact same thing. Video it please.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: (jager)

I feel old too Chris...I guessed the same thing...

some JT gear would finish out the look

I think chris could do the sport moto race and not finish last...though jumping that beast looks to be a bit sketchy...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: (stlwalnut)

I'm going to beat Pursley on that thing. It already has lowered suspension. I wonder if it's AMA legal for the new 250 class?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Speaking of the Sultan, I saw him driving today over by my house, said hey at the stop light....I was going to a job and he was heading to Cicero's...so much for my boring life...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

stlwalnut said:
I feel old too Chris...I guessed the same thing...

that's because you are.
when are we going riding again?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I talked to Matt last night, he said you spotted the van. He also said he was scared and will probably quit racing and take up gymnastics. Something about being better to be schooled by some 14 year olds than by me on the DT.

Nick, let's get that thing tuned up. I figure we'll send the head to Pro Circuit and have them build a water cooled one for us. We're going to have to keep that thing cool if it's going to be competitve for 20 laps.

I talked to Keith McCarthy and he said it wouldn't be eligible for contingency, so I may have to skip the AMA rounds.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chriscap »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I talked to Keith McCarthy and he said it wouldn't be eligible for contingency, so I may have to skip the AMA rounds.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Double talking your way out of it allready Cappy?
Next you'll be telling us it's because the town won't give you a permit to ride it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jacka$$ »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Double talking your way out of it allready Cappy?
Next you'll be telling us it's because the town won't give you a permit to ride it.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah. and in reality you decided you wanted a night of gocarts and putt putt at the annual gravois 500 overr at swing around fun town.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: (Nick Novice)

Nick, lets get a ride together real soon...been workin too hard not to play a little.

Cappy, Banda, Jacka$$, Sultan...Sultan's pop...who wants to ride?

I've been wanting to check out that riding area in Taylorville...but might need Illinois stickers...whatever those are...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stlwalnut »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've been wanting to check out that riding area in Taylorville...but might need Illinois stickers...whatever those are...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

walter,
do you mean like this?
http://www.homestead.com/prosi..._.jpg

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jacka$$ »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Double talking your way out of it allready Cappy? :</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh no, I'm in for Springfield. Which one of you clowns dares to put some DOTs on you woods bike and try a beat me?

As for the AMA rounds, well, I'm speaking with Yamaha of Troy. They seem interested if Nick will paint the bike blue. We are having trouble finding 17" wheels that will fit though, but we'll keep trying.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts