Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: what a great role model (Qwak748)

Hmmm. On the one hand, this guy is a retard, and doesn't understand much about motorcycling... thinking that group riding is safer than solo riding, and citing the state law amendment as justification for riding without a helmet.

On the other hand, the idea of being forbidden by an employer/insurer/spouse from riding a motorcycle is untenable to my mind. I would go so far as to say that what kind of safety gear I wear, where I ride, and whom I ride with is off limits too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: what a great role model (Qwak748)

Last year during the North America swing of F1 Michael Schumacher was tooling around on a all chromed out Harley Davidson VROD. While Michael, the highest paid sports personality (Athelete) in the world today did wear a helmet said he would never give up riding motorcycles. Think how much Ferrari, F1 and Michael would loose if he wrecked on a bike. Personally I really hate it when a coach or a job lectures you on your "past time". In high school I played football but I also road a motorcycle to school every day. My coach got on me about how dangerous the bikes where and if I didn't stop riding he would bench me. Well I quit the team. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts