Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: West Coast Supermoto School - Shawano WI - Roll Call (Dave)

They cashed my check, so I guess that means I'm in!!

Still have to figure out which bike to bring. The KTM is sweet, but it's damn big. THE KDX is light & nimble, but not ideal either, since it's using stock wheels & brakes. I am going to rebuild the forks, so at least 1/2 of the suspension will be fresh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: West Coast Supermoto School - Shawano WI - Roll Call (Gerg)

Hey guys, you will love the school well worth every cent if not more. Darrick and Doug really know what their doing and will teach you more than any other school out there.

Hell they'll even teach you secrets that alot of today's pro's don't even know.

You will see your lap times drop and your confidence soar.

After talking with Darrick last night, he mentioned that the class is filling up, so if you know of anyone that is considering it, make sure you tell them to sign up so they don't miss out.

Having taken the class, I can honestly say it was a huge advantage to know the things that they teach.

I am going to try and make it up there for those days to see how everyone likes the class.

Good luck and enjoy. You'll love it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: West Coast Supermoto School - Shawano WI - Roll Call (supermoto90)

No one else getting in on this?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: West Coast Supermoto School - Shawano WI - Roll Call (Dave)

I don't know anything about it. Is there a web site or something where I can learn more?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: West Coast Supermoto School - Shawano WI - Roll Call (Eric Landstrom)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eric Landstrom »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't know anything about it. Is there a web site or something where I can learn more? </TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.westcoastsupermoto.com/

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by www.westcoastsupermoto.com »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">We would like to invite riders and racers of all levels to come out and learn the art of Supermoto from DOUG CHANDLER and DARRICK LUCCHESI. Whether you're just starting out, a street hooligan or an AMA card holding Pro, West Coast Supermoto has classes and instruction designed to make you a better rider, immediately!</TD></TR></TABLE>

June 16th-17th

You'll need to send your payment ASAP! Perry said it's booking up fast. Only about 15 riders are allowed per class.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: West Coast Supermoto School - Shawano WI - Roll Call (Eric Landstrom)

I would very much like to go, however I would want to do the advanced portion of the school, and in order to do that you must first take the beginner course, 2-days = $550.00 which I do not have at my disposal at the moment.
Don't get me wrong, I am SURE it's worth every penny!
I have taken the advanced road racing school given by Learning Curves and it improved my lap times by a few seconds

This is still on the tentative to-do list. I am however going to do every RA-motorplex practice possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts