Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
I was hoping he would come back. Then Jamie would make one of his anti-Bayliss predictions and he would be proven wrong once again.:D Really, I would love to see him back on the grid!

Matthew

·
Once bitten twice shy...
1,980 Posts
Doesn't really say much. Haga had never ridden there before, and you have absolutely no idea of what Bayliss has been doing with his off time.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doesn't really say much. Haga had never ridden there before, and you have absolutely no idea of what Bayliss has been doing with his off time.
whatever he has been doing its NOT racing in WSBK all season and testing the bike like crazy as Haga and Fabrizio have, thats for sure.

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
I was hoping he would come back. Then Jamie would make one of his anti-Bayliss predictions and he would be proven wrong once again.:D Really, I would love to see him back on the grid!

Matthew
If he came back, we would all see that he just did the whole retirement thing to avoid getting SMOKED by Spies. ;)

·
Registered
839 Posts
Whatever he's been doing, he hasn't slowed down any. His times certainly point to the Xerox team having problems rather than the twin-cylinder bikes no longer being competitive.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
This guy is a JO, takes more than a year off, comes back for a fun test day and laps faster than their two factory guys?!?!?

Fvck me! I just did my first two trackdays of the yr on granted a new (to me) bike and couldn't even come close to last years times, I'm talking 3-4 seconds off!!!! WTF?!?!? Give me some of that alien food these guys eat. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts