Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here from the Raleigh, NC area that would like to go for a ride this weekend? I’m going up to the Virginia mountains around Roanoke / Bedford area Sat. 10/22 or Sun. 10/23. I’m just looking for someone to ride with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Re: weekend ride????

Hey Natalie, I'm up for it!! I live in Roanoke so if you want name a place to meet and I'll join the group up here. I used to live in Raleigh myself. Moved out to the midwest for 5 years and then to here. Let me know if you wanna. - Elliott

NatalieRidgway said:
Anyone here from the Raleigh, NC area that would like to go for a ride this weekend? I’m going up to the Virginia mountains around Roanoke / Bedford area Sat. 10/22 or Sun. 10/23. I’m just looking for someone to ride with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vitamin-E said:
Hey Natalie, I'm up for it!! I live in Roanoke so if you want name a place to meet and I'll join the group up here. I used to live in Raleigh myself. Moved out to the midwest for 5 years and then to here. Let me know if you wanna. - Elliott
Vitamin-E I'm not that familiar with Roanoke, but let me know what day and time you would like to meet up I,m game for a ride. I'm about 1-1/2 -2 hrs away in Oxford, NC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Vitamin-E, so what's the word on this weekend are you wanting to ride or what? If you still want to let me know, pm me.- Demetris
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
423 Posts
I would be interested in riding, but not that far since I'm on a motard. How long of a ride is that 2-3 hrs one way?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
jager said:
I would be interested in riding, but not that far since I'm on a motard. How long of a ride is that 2-3 hrs one way?
jager- It usualy takes me about 2hrs roughly to get to that area. I'll get fuel in S.Boston and go from there then I'll spend about 4-6 hours riding in the mountains. If you want to go pm me and I'll give you my phone # and we could hook up for the ride out there (you won't be bored). Keep an eye on the weather because it might get scrubed, I was watching the weather and it looks like Sunday might be the best bet. If the ride looks bad for the mountains then mabey we could take the long way to Michaels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Natalie,

mulisha00 lives up near Danville & was trying to put together a ride in that area recently. You might want to give him a shout in the RC section as he is usually bouncing around in there.

Also, near Oxford are some decent roads out towards Louisburg (I grew up between there & Henderson).
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top