Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Web casts for Laguna? (superbike2001)

I've been a member for 2 years. Worth every penny. Full length practice, qualifying, and racing with commentary. Simply awesome. Perfect for those boring nights in my office at work. They have archives back to the early 90's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Web casts for Laguna? (SP8)

I've just paid 4 euro for US GP access, and the gawd damn practice is not being broadcasted. WTF!!?!?!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I'm a paying member as well and worth every penny..but I'm unable to connect for today's practice. Can anyone else?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Web casts for Laguna? (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm a paying member as well and worth every penny..but I'm unable to connect for today's practice. Can anyone else?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I can't.

I was stolked to watch the boys hit the track for the first time, but I can't even connect to live timing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Web casts for Laguna? (JamesP)

f#%k!

I just read in the Premium packaged details that practice and qualifying live broadcasts are available for European GPs only!!?!?!!

Gawd damn it, i want my 4 euros back.

Live timing is not working either

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Web casts for Laguna? (jbraslins)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jbraslins »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">f#%k!

I just read in the Premium packaged details that practice and qualifying live broadcasts are available for European GPs only!!?!?!!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Something is fishy. Now it says FP1 at 10:20.

Maybe some kind of delay?

WHy the hell don't we have a Speedzilla on the scene correspondant?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jbraslins »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">f#%k!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry didn't read your post accurately.

European GP's only? I could have sworn I watched live qualifying from China and others not in Europe. Maybe I'm wrong ......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Web casts for Laguna? (JamesP)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JamesP »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Something is fishy. Now it says FP1 at 10:20.

Maybe some kind of delay?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I bet you Michelin said their tires will not last through the Corkscrew and they need to straighten it out a lil.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Me again, sorry ....

I don't understand. The 2005 US GP package for 4 euros says access to all content related to the US GP.

Then in package details it says FP and Q are for European GP's only.

Am I freaking out here?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jbraslins »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I bet you Michelin said their tires will not last through the Corkscrew and they need to straighten it out a lil.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It will not even let me "BUY" any one of the packages. Full or just this weekends! WTF????? I have signed up and gone throught the whole deal!!!! I bet they are blacking it out or it's on delay!
I want to give them my $ and they will not even take it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I'm a paid in full member as well and can't get in either but I read someplace on the site that only the Sat practice and Sunday race will be available to subscribers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nay. when i bought it this morning it said motogp FP, qualifiing and all RACES live sunday. to much demand i'll wager, might be better for the 5 pm practice

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (bdfinally)

LIve Timing of FP2 is happening right now, LIve Video of Practice and Qualifying is only for the European rounds, they will have video available after each session though as per normal practice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (SP8)

With less than 3 minutes remaining in FP2, Hayden leads the time sheets with a 1:24.228 lap time followed by Bayliss, Barros and Biaggi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (bsess)

I'm guessing a new track record every session up to the race. Bayliss must feel good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts