Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to warn those of you who haven't seen me out on the track yet, although I'm sure you've heard of me by now though. I'm the guy with the GS 500 with knobbies that's been tearing up the motard circuit all over the north central midwest the past two years... anyway, I'm buyin' an SV 650, and I plan to expand my reign of motard terror. Coming soon to a motard track near you!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Watch out, I'm upgradin' my motard! (Richie33)

Sweet. What would it take to get you to do a riding school for us in Springfield?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Richie, you have got to be cooool. when you get to a track near me get used to the back of my leathers, cuz that 's all you'll see.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Marc Gif)

Marc, for the record, I AM cooool. In fact, I'm coooool. And don't worry, I will get used to the back of your leathers... you're right, that's all I'll see each time I lap you!

Get it?

It means I'll be going so much faster than you, that I'll keep coming up on you from behind... and then passing you! And then you will lose to me, because you didn't go as fast.

Oooooooooooh, burn.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Watch out, I'm upgradin' my motard! (chriscap)

Chris,
I'd be happy to come out to Springfield and teach some willing riders how to drag a knee in the dirt. It's really not all that tough... I've found that it's alot like riding on a roadcourse, except it's bumpier, and it's dirt.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Watch out, I'm upgradin' my motard! (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Cmon Scott, I still wanna see this Motard Monster he speaks of.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Watch out, I'm upgradin' my motard! (Ducman851)

IF this bike really exists! Have you seen some of his other posts? He makes less sense than Anna Nicole Smith after a TrimSpa bender...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Watch out, I'm upgradin' my motard! (Ducman851)

There, I hope this dispells any rumors that I might be stretching the truth.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Watch out, I'm upgradin' my motard! (Richie33)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Richie33 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> There, I hope this dispells any rumors that I might be stretching the truth.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nope youve just proven you CAN build a pig of a Motard bike.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts