Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are leaving tuesday if anybody may want to meet up on the way. IM me if you want to exchange cell #'s for on the road contacts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Washington guys headed for laguna. Final check. (pappawheelie)

at what point might you be passing through the Bay Area?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Ride safe
and it's HOT in San Jose if you don't like the fog or cool ocean air. Should ask Robert to do a Coalinga with all the bikes
granted we stay under the 70 mph quote

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Better insure your right wrist against carpel tunnel syndrome before leaving. That's a long ride on an RC.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pappa, i am leaving tuesday after work, 4-5 o'clock, gonna trailer to portland and ride from there, cell #360-319-8192

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Washington guys headed for laguna. Final check. (Area 51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Area 51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Better insure your right wrist against carpel tunnel syndrome before leaving. That's a long ride on an RC.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Good point...a throttle lock or CC would be good and cheap

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (JJSRC51)

Hey Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand? OOOps sorry.(Jimmy Hendrix flashback).(never heard that before)

We're leaving tuesday morning . My cell is 425-503-5631. call me if you need anything. See you on the road.

Louie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Washington guys headed for laguna. Final check. (3stripes)

Allready got the throttle rocker,Doans,hemroid pad,bicycle shorts.asprin.and chiropractors programmed into my speed dial.

Modified by pappawheelie at 7:46 PM 7/3/2005

1 - 8 of 8 Posts