Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not RC related, but funnnnyyyyy.
I'm sure this will make the national new cycle soon.
LMAO! @ Them bringing out the "white sheet" for Bumblebee.

All production has been halted while the police investigate their procedures for live location filming.

Fox says the producers are now trying to work the crash into the movie. :woot:

Better video:

WASHINGTON - A D.C. Police SUV was involved in a wreck at the filming of "Transformers 3" in Washington D.C.

While the movie was filming a car chase scene on 3rd Street and Maryland Ave in southwest D.C., the police SUV collides with a yellow Chevy Camaro, which in the movie series is known as the character Bumblebee.

The police SUV was not supposed to be there and the wreck itself was not scripted.

The police officer driving the SUV is a 20-year bomb technician. He was taken to a local hospital and sustained minor injuries.

Sources tell FOX 5 that he was running to a call to 9th and F Street and was apparently using a different radio channel than the police officers who were securing the perimeter for the movie.

Statement from the Metropolitan Police Department:

"Earlier today, a MPD marked cruiser responding to an emergency assignment, collided with a vehicle involved in the filming of a movie at Third Street and Maryland Avenue, SW. The officer sustained minor injuries and was transported to a local hospital. No civilian injuries have been reported.

The Metropolitan Police Department is investigating the facts of the crash and filming of this movie on closed DC city streets has been suspended until safety procedures can be reviewed."

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
So who wants to bet against me that the PD will not be able to provide any record of an actual "emergency call"?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I'm still pissed Prime isn't the cool big rig and BumbleBee ate a veedub:mad::D

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Sometimes I wish Groucho Marx was still with us to say something as witty as only he could about things like this... :rolleyes:

PS: that's a damn big pothole in the first seconds of the first video clip. ;)

·
Banned
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're using the parking lot on H. St that used to be the old Washington Convention Center as the staging area.

Please be Sideswipe and not Hot Rod!

I wonder what character this is going to be?

I'm surprised to see these guys are going all out. That a full built nitrogen external reservoir off rock shock system. Those go for about $8-10!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts