Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a cool Ducati key chain, for my 748. Anyone have any links they can post?

Cheers,

Pete

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Wanted: cool Ducati key chain (pkuczyns)

I role with key only, no key chain, scratches tank to easy

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Edit: Sorry no key chain, misread a bit...

This is mine, I don't know how cool it is though. (through Ducati dealer)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Wanted: cool Ducati key chain (uffe_e)

here's mine

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Easy now, watch your lines. I think I see a jimmy heading for the lures....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I got one for ya.
Give me a address and Ill send it to you free.
Its a cool red leather fob with a big round blaqck Dynamic D in the middle.
If that dont ruffle yer feathers I got a sweet Speedzill fob that dont mark up yer shit.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I run with a "Remove Before Flight" flag and the Mrs has "I Love to Fly". They are soft nylon about 3/4" X 3". Available at your local flying club.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Wanted: cool Ducati key chain (TripleDuck)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TripleDuck »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I run with a "Remove Before Flight" flag. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I actually use the same one.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Wanted: cool Ducati key chain (brettmess24)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brettmess24 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I role with key only, no key chain, scratches tank to easy
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Exactly!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 04749s »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">here's mine
</TD></TR></TABLE>

AAAAAAAGH!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Wanted: cool Ducati key chain (MATTinMN)

Why use any Fob? I just use the key = no scratches...although I do have the leather Ducati fob for my car key.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Wanted: cool Ducati key chain (Kennedy)

Just the Key for me also!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Wanted: cool Ducati key chain (superbike2001)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by superbike2001 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just the Key for me also!!!
</TD></TR></TABLE>'

I use a Ducati key fob, all leather. Why do I use a fob? Why is using just the key a potential problem? Let me tell you...

About three years ago I rode my 748 from San Francisco down into Baja (not too far). In August. I took almost all back roads, and it was a great trip. There was only one little mishap. I had always used just the key. I parked at the US side of the border to purchase insurance or something. When I got on the bike I accidently dropped the key down into the fairing. It was lodged so deep I could not reach it. Mind you this was noon, in August, in a parking lot crowded with tourists. Peeled off the top of the leathers and then removed the fairing. Still can't get it. I borrow a screwdriver and pair of needle nose pliers from the insurance place, and after about half an hour I finally grasp the key and have it back safely in hand. I was really f'ing tired of fat tourists in Harley Davidson Cafe t-shirts asking me "Whas wrong with that there thing".

I stopped by GP Motorcycles in San Diego on the way home to pick up a fob. When I told them the story, after they finished laughing at me, they said that it had happened to a few of their customers....Somehow I didn't feel better.
Aaron

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Wanted: cool Ducati key chain (Racer666)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Racer666 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">'

I use a Ducati key fob, all leather. Why do I use a fob? Why is using just the key a potential problem? Let me tell you...

About three years ago I rode my 748 from San Francisco down into Baja (not too far). In August. I took almost all back roads, and it was a great trip. There was only one little mishap. I had always used just the key. I parked at the US side of the border to purchase insurance or something. When I got on the bike I accidently dropped the key down into the fairing. It was lodged so deep I could not reach it. Mind you this was noon, in August, in a parking lot crowded with tourists. Peeled off the top of the leathers and then removed the fairing. Still can't get it. I borrow a screwdriver and pair of needle nose pliers from the insurance place, and after about half an hour I finally grasp the key and have it back safely in hand. I was really f'ing tired of fat tourists in Harley Davidson Cafe t-shirts asking me "Whas wrong with that there thing".

I stopped by GP Motorcycles in San Diego on the way home to pick up a fob. When I told them the story, after they finished laughing at me, they said that it had happened to a few of their customers....Somehow I didn't feel better.
Aaron</TD></TR></TABLE>

He He Hah Hah

On the Football field we used to call that butter fingers or stone hands

Do those names sound familiar to you Aaron

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by brettmess24 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Do those names sound familiar to you Aaron
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I didn't play football. I was one of those guys in cross country the football players used to make fun of. At least until track season when a fast 1/2 mile was of value....

But we didn't use our hands. Good thing too....

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Racer666 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I didn't play football. I was one of those guys in cross country the football players used to make fun of. At least until track season when a fast 1/2 mile was of value....

But we didn't use our hands. Good thing too....</TD></TR></TABLE>

well that explains it
just kidding Aaron
So you ran the 400? I used to do track until High School because that was Baseball season, but my senior year they let me do both and I ran a 53 second 400. but now Im old and slow

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

my bad that would be the 800 for half a mile

but that dosent change your butter fingers

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

A :53 400 is pretty fast. My 880 was 1:56 or so, mile was 4:28....Three Ironmans and 150 triathlons kinda indicate I should have gone with longer distances...Now I am old (45), and wily....

Aaron

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I just recently bought one of those "Ducati Red Logo Key Chains" on ebay from that seller, second-spin. smooth transaction, quick shipping, etc. no affiliation.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Wanted: cool Ducati key chain (paulst4)

Here a shot of the ones we have on hand....let me know if you see anything you like....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts