Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a 916 racing / 955 and am looking for parts for the build.

I have the right tank, airbox, superbike fork, brembo 32/36 calipers,
I need pretty much everything else so just let me know what you got.
Ideally I want the earliest stuff possible as I am building a 1994 bike but quite a few parts are on several years. Looking for genuine 955:

1994/5/6/7 race frame
white face corsa clocks
wiring loom
early race ohlins shock
carbon bodywork (2 piece side fairings, nose cone with small air intakes, tail)
small race carbon airtubes
race radiator
small race rear axle and floating disc
rear race caliper
long aluminimum swing arm

Sure there is a lot I have left off the list
so just email me at [email protected] or msg me and let me know what you have!

THANKS

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have some stuff but it is not cheap. email me at [email protected]

I have factory corsa wiring, throttle bodies, cases, brand new 3 piece double stack radiator, race shock from Troy Corsers 996, Magnesium swingarm ( i have only ever seen 1 long alumnium one at ferracci), corse steel coolant bottle and some other misc stuff.

Leslie

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Still looking for:

Corse racing frame
early 94/95/96 955 race wiring loom
early race shock
955 race radiator (looks almost stock but the in/out pipes are different angle and on the side it has 2 grooves rather than stock 1)

Original ducati/ms production carbon:
clock surround
front fairing mount
small racing (no indicator holes) air tubes
seat support that mounts on older style subframe
2 piece carbon side fairings
race nose with small air intakes
race seat unit

50mm full titanium termignoni end cans. (not just sleeves but pipes)

rear race axle with fully floating 200mm disc
brembo p2 rear race caliper
race caliper hanger

Would be greatful for information or contacts that might have any of the above! THANKS!

·
Registered
409 Posts
The rear race axle with fully floating 200mm disc you can easily get from the UK near you at Ducati race support.

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
BTW that P2 rear caliper you want is extremely rare these days!! I have a brand new one but I'm putting it on my bike. Ask Chris (testastretta) he may have a used one. Try Tom Irvine in the london.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW that P2 rear caliper you want is extremely rare these days!! I have a brand new one but I'm putting it on my bike. Ask Chris (testastretta) he may have a used one. Try Tom Irvine in the london.

I sent you a pm regarding the rear axle that are available. Re. the little p2 I can buy them but they are silly expensive for what they are. There is one on ebay at the moment at £450 but it has been listed 3 times and no one has bid. I can buy one new for £475 but really like to pick a used on up for £300 ish.

The rear axle/disc/caliper is towards the end on my list of desired parts because its all so expensive for what it is and I already have a braketech full-floating rear disc + a recently acquired a brembo hpk rear caliper for the 916. That caliper is a fantastic replacement for stock (crap) rear caliper and I recommend it to anyone!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Hugh,
i`m putting a big list of 916/996 Corse items (mainly carbonfibre stuff) on here over the next days.
After a engine blowoff on my 998 i have to sell some stuff and spare parts to get the engine done and source a spare 999R engine.

cheers
Chris

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Hugh,
i`m putting a big list of 916/996 Corse items (mainly carbonfibre stuff) on here over the next days.
After a engine blowoff on my 998 i have to sell some stuff and spare parts to get the engine done and source a spare 999R engine.

cheers
Chris
you have a pm

·
Registered
56 Posts

The first bunch...

Some Corse Fueltank internals and mounting brackets plus some tankcap parts (electric lining for fuelpump is also available!)
996RS Corse Front fairingstay with lots of spares and additional carbonparts
Corse swingarmguard for the long racing swingarm
Corse Airtubes
Corse Batterytray with carbon regulator-mountingplate
Corse crash sensor- cuts the electric in case of crash
Corse crankcasebreather 45degree
Corse Dashboard bracket
Corse Clutchcover
Corse 999RS rearbrake carrier
Corse removable Carbon Airboxpanels
Brembo PR Radial brakelever
NCR billet racing footpeg adapterplate
Titanium Timingbelt excenters for all Testastretta engines

The Carbonfibreparts are all made by MS Production!!!
Most of the stuff is new and unused

Please ask for prieces and shipping costs

Chris

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It looks to me like later 996 parts but if the airtubes are the smaller street size as per the 955/748RS I would be interested in a price on those along with what looks like a magnetti Dash surround for all the switches etc.
Also perhaps the battery holder.

Could you send me a pm. thanks!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have 2 of those small calipers both brand new, but they are expensive. If i remember retail was like $1400???? I would take $1100 brand new.

·
Registered
936 Posts
If you can do without Brembo on the rear AP makes a very nice small caliper also. Check with Geoff at GP Tech. Be sure the offset is the same. The AP is much cheaper than the Brembo.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have 2 of those small calipers both brand new, but they are expensive. If i remember retail was like $1400???? I would take $1100 brand new.
Thanks, but I can buy these new from Harris in the UK, which is a very famous but usually expensive Brembo supplier, for £470 which is about $750. So that would not work for me.

I think you guys have some expensive suppliers over there!
For example OPP charge $1097 for that caliper:

Brembo 64mm Axial Billet P2.24 Rear Brake Caliper - [part no_OX206001] - OPPRACING Products

Where at Harris $750 (that includes UK VAT)

Harris Performance Products Ltd

I am looking to spend about £300 on a used one which is about $460 because I am sure if I dig around for a new one in Europe I will probably get one for £400ish.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you can do without Brembo on the rear AP makes a very nice small caliper also. Check with Geoff at GP Tech. Be sure the offset is the same. The AP is much cheaper than the Brembo.

Yeah, I saw one of these on ebay about a month back, looked virtually identical just AP badged. Think it went for £200ish, for the moment I will stick to looking for the little p2 but if that doesnt work I will look at those also. THANKS!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have some stuff but it is not cheap. email me at [email protected]

I have factory corsa wiring, throttle bodies, cases, brand new 3 piece double stack radiator, race shock from Troy Corsers 996, Magnesium swingarm ( i have only ever seen 1 long alumnium one at ferracci), corse steel coolant bottle and some other misc stuff.

Leslie

I saw your parts on ebay a while back but they were mainly for the later bikes except for a flat top corsa tank (without the chin recess) from a '95 bike. To be honest they were all quite a bit more than I can buy them for in Europe but you had some great stuff! especially the shock which is awesome.

The long aluminium swingarm came was first made by the corse race team by jointing and extending a stock one, this was later done by Spondon in the UK for the BSB teams. Then Ducati Performance actually released a kit that came complete with a revalved ohlins and longer top rocker linkage. Last one I saw sold was on Ebay by JHP (UK) late in 2008. So they are floating around, think that they could be on bikes and folks wouldnt even realise, similar to the early 1995 Ohlins race shock I am trying to find which looks stock but is marked DU5360 (if anyone wants to check).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts