Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly what title says. Looking for a gas tank in good shape. Please email or pm me with details. Thanks guys

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine works but looks like hell and has a big crease so is tolerable for now but come spring with all new parts and plastics and paint it will need to be addressed real soon after etc. How much is a new tank by way? $800 OR SO I ASSUME?

The best place to find a clean, great shape one is through Honda. Don't hold your breath for a used, clean one.

·
Big Thymer
2,100 Posts
Mine works but looks like hell and has a big crease so is tolerable for now but come spring with all new parts and plastics and paint it will need to be addressed real soon after etc. How much is a new tank by way? $800 OR SO I ASSUME?
Mr. Cycles has 'em for $625. If you need the parts by spring, keep an eye out on popular auction sites. That's plenty of time. :)

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
Thats what I am hoping to do be patient and find a nice dentless one for a fair price. Thanks

"dentless" and "fair price" are going to be on opposite ends of the spectrum. And "fair price" is a relative term to the person selling and the one buying. Don't see them coming together very easily.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There was one recently on ebay, excellent shape but the auction ran out of time with the bidding reaching a bit over $500 but still didn't reach the sellers reserve price. If that tells you anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts