Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just want to say hi , My name is DAN and i live in las vegas and just want to thank all the zilla members who put up all the GREAT INFO for the RC51 :rockon I purchased my bike in 2006 with 11.000 miles on it and now it has 34.000 on it ! Great bike and Good times !!!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Welcome.....new guy buys the brew!

Nice bike, it's cool when people tour on a sportbike. I like your color matched mirrors.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you razr51 , when i picked it up i had the wheels, pipes, and rear sets all powered high gloss black and the mirorrs painted color matched ! Two things iam saving for are are a nice exhaust and nice wheels !:rockon

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes , i got the cluth cover , bar ends , and fairing stay all powder coated , some of them had nicks and scratches on them when i purchased the bike ! Thank you for all for the nice comments everyone ! :notworthy

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
Welcome.....new guy buys the brew!

Nice bike, it's cool when people tour on a sportbike. I like your color matched mirrors.

i guess you owe him a beer then since he was here 2 years before you. ;)

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Did you guys say beer:woot: :D :clapper

Welcome a board (pun intended) Your attention to detail really shows ... great job :clapper

Attachments

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
LMAO... Well, I am surely NOT going to Welcome you to the Board, as You have been here for 4+ years by the looks of it... Man,
Must be a Record for "Long time Lurker":woot: :p

OH,.. I will say "Hi" back.;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lmao , I do like setting record's ! And hello to everyone and thank you all for a warm welcome :D

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
Clean bike. I've done a little touring on mine, too...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts