Speedzilla Forums banner

81 - 100 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
i will persoanlly vouch for Jason:rockon and Josh and their dealings 100%

I have spoken to both and dealt with both and have never had 1 issue with either.

I am all for info and safety and my :twocents here is if anybody was seriously interested in these a email, a PM, or a phone call in 5 min would have cleared all of this up toot sweet

i love seeing members who have been here 2 years with 6 posts LOL getting into it:rockon :rolleyes:

try some respect for older members and sponsors and give Jason a call if you have ?'s not try to push and prod when clearly most of the naysayers are not going to buy a battery anyhoo

wished i had ti dough to buy 3 myself
i find it a bit strange that you are trying to sell a new bit of kit and if asked a simple question by a possible buyer the answer is not very easy to get!!!!!!!and as for giving respect to a guy that has used a forum for longer is a bit weak, and i think that forums are the place to get the right info i am sorry that my questions where a bit taxing next time i will not push and prod :rolleyes: sorry you had to spend your :twocents if you saved them you could sometime in the future be able to buy a battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks for the answers lol nick ps go ride it will make you happy

Attachments

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Unfortunately Nick, I simply dont have the time to carefully monitor this messageboard to respond to every question. Even though I log on using my phone, I still miss some of the questions.

In the future, please contact me directly if you have questions that are not being answered here and I will reply promptly.

Were all of your questions answered?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Unfortunately Nick, I simply dont have the time to carefully monitor this messageboard to respond to every question. Even though I log on using my phone, I still miss some of the questions.

In the future, please contact me directly if you have questions that are not being answered here and I will reply promptly.

Were all of your questions answered?
hi will drop you a line in next few days regards nick

·
Registered
184 Posts
Having just read this thread from end to end, all I can say is, you guys are a nasty lot aren't you.

There are ways of asking questions to seek understanding...and then there is what many of you folks did.

It's a sad thing to see a forum where people have become that cynical and insular.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Having just read this thread from end to end, all I can say is, you guys are a nasty lot aren't you.

There are ways of asking questions to seek understanding...and then there is what many of you folks did.

It's a sad thing to see a forum where people have become that cynical and insular.
Cant agree with you more!!!

·
WWW.SUSPECTSUNLIMITED.COM
278 Posts

+1 seriously...wtf??

·
calculating status...
1,666 Posts

It's a trend in society.

·
WSMC #51, CVRA #51
696 Posts
Lets see if I can make this simple and sweet.

I have the Speedcells Superbike battery (Hi-Compression built engine) in my RC51. The battery is mounted below the oil filter on the Thorsten relocater. I cut out a small square piece of carbon fiber and placed it between the battery and front head pipe to keep radiant heat off the battery.

The Superbike battery starts my bike BETTER then the Yuasa YTZ12 did and far better then the YTZ7. Its very light and has a very low cost/weight ratio.

I am an Electronic Engineer and I have done my homework and my own testing on this battery. I would not have used this battery if I didn't feel it was safe. There is info on the web regarding LiFePO4 battery technology but its limited and only a cursory overview. The fact is these battery's react very differently than Li-ion or Li-ion Polymer (LiPo) and can not be fairly judged by simple association to the Lithium battery classification. Here is some info regarding different Lithium battery chemistry's. Lithium Secondary - Rechargeable - Cells

Its a good product, it works, its safe and its very hard to loose this kind of weight for this little money period

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'm pretty sure this is my next battery purchase, not that much more expensive than the stock unit. I know a lot of people have relocated a smaller battery, but with the size of this I'm not sure I'm going to bother relocating less than 2 lbs.

I'm surprised at the drama in this thread, there seemed to be an unwarranted level of skepticism and repetitive questions.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
I'm pretty sure this is my next battery purchase, not that much more expensive than the stock unit. I know a lot of people have relocated a smaller battery, but with the size of this I'm not sure I'm going to bother relocating less than 2 lbs.

I'm surprised at the drama in this thread, there seemed to be an unwarranted level of skepticism and repetitive questions.
not really, it is two people under different screen names playing games like chicken shits and a person or two looking to bring down a great product out of jealousy:twocents

when you see a member here for a year or two with like 10 posts and no info on their user area they are just assumed names:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
That was simple and sweet.

:clapper

Thanks
+1

Looks like a great product. Eye-P and Cutaway know their stuff. I wish you guys much success.

Josh, I need that left side slider for a March trackday. I'm not sure you recieved my last email. I'll give you a call soon.

·
Registered
163 Posts
not really, it is two people under different screen names playing games like chicken shits and a person or two looking to bring down a great product out of jealousy:twocents

when you see a member here for a year or two with like 10 posts and no info on their user area they are just assumed names:rolleyes:
I sure hope thats not directed at me.:wtf

·
Registered
163 Posts
WELL IT SURE AS HELL DONT FIT! I am here trying to get questions answered and everyone else is praising this guy and I still got no proof or answers to most my questions. I am told to do my own research and find out rather than get some links to or references to help. I am totally turned off because of this and because of the attitude that the other members have shown me. THIS IS A FRUGGIN FORUM NOT A FOR SALE SECTION. So discussion is SUPPOSED to take place, why do I have to keep repeating that? Who here can NOT grasp that concept. None of the questions I asked were unreasonable nor were they meant to bust his chops...cept the first comment I made which was my mistake. Simply put, if he wants to be successful in his sales buisiness CUSTOMER SERVICE should be his priority along with a quality product. I dont see either based off of the FACT presented to me. Lastly, I am sick of the BS thats been going on in this thread putting me down because you dont like to hear the truth so DEAL WITH IT!:rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
WELL IT SURE AS HELL DONT FIT! I am here trying to get questions answered and everyone else is praising this guy and I still got no proof or answers to most my questions. I am told to do my own research and find out rather than get some links to or references to help. I am totally turned off because of this and because of the attitude that the other members have shown me. THIS IS A FRUGGIN FORUM NOT A FOR SALE SECTION. So discussion is SUPPOSED to take place, why do I have to keep repeating that? Who here can NOT grasp that concept. None of the questions I asked were unreasonable nor were they meant to bust his chops...cept the first comment I made which was my mistake. Simply put, if he wants to be successful in his sales buisiness CUSTOMER SERVICE should be his priority along with a quality product. I dont see either based off of the FACT presented to me. Lastly, I am sick of the BS thats been going on in this thread putting me down because you dont like to hear the truth so DEAL WITH IT!:rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon
Johnny-

I have repeatedly suggested that if you cant find answers to questions you have, feel free to contact me privately.

You have chosen to not do that.

Further, I have posted an answer to every question that has been asked, aside from naming specific DoD projects which use A123 cells. As you can imagine, discussing DoD projects on a public forum might be seen as unwise by, well, everyone.

I'm not quite sure why you have this need to lash out at someone you dont know, over a product you yourself wont buy. Regardless, I have made repeated attempts to assist you and you have spurned every attempt.
Maybe you might consider letting go here?

Last attempt:

Ducshop in Marietta is a Speedcell dealer. Maybe you should consider stopping by and speaking with Mark Sutton about our product. He would be more than happy to demo one for you on a bike of your choosing.

Jason

·
Registered
163 Posts
I know you have made attempts at answering my questions but I dont feel they were a full answer. For instance I had asked about how long they would last you said the life of my bike. Providing NO proof is kind of a red flag for me. This is not all directed at you either, half of it is to the other members who put me down for asking. As far as PMing you to answer questions I wont do that because some of the questions you answer can benefit others who see this thread which is why I have been asking some of the questions I did. When I got time I can PM you a list of half answered questions to show you why I feel the way I do. Thanks

81 - 100 of 156 Posts