Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see some RC'S with the ladybird cans installed on them ! I want to get a set this month for my B.DAY :D Thank you for looking !

·
chimp on my shoulder
2,437 Posts
I would say thank you, but I had nothin to do with them other than purchasing. I don't consider choosing pipes to be "custom". I am quite fond of them on the Banzai mids, but I wish I could find a set of sato high (mid rise) to put them on. I was so bummed when I found out they didn't make them for the sp2. one of these days when I have a bunch of spare time I'll tig some up, and drop those cans down about 6". maybe after I finish my vfr/cafe project.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Have you seen Simon's ad, where he's got the longer canister on the CBR900RR? IMHO... IF I was to do these
LadyBird canisters... Those would be the ones for me!

They remind me of ERION canisters.. long and skinny.. Which the ERION canisters happen to be my
2nd Favs.,:cool:

Peace

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
:DLMAO... Love Your Call Sigh the muffinmulisha

Hey can You try and shrink your pictures alittle OR I am the only one having a problem here..
OLD work computer..?

Still LMAO

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
75 Posts

Here are some shots of mine. I tried them out but switched back to my Sato Banzai exhaust.

The Ladybirds are just a little to loud IMHO unless maybe if you install baffles which I didn't do.

They certainly look the part though...

·
Registered
12 Posts
LBP cans

Just received a set from Simon and installed last week. Using the SP2 mid pipes. Also ceramic coated the headers.
Will take to the track next Monday so will see how they go and if I need to get another PC map as have changed from Harris.
It was loud before but its even louder now :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.