Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
1,061 Posts
Found it!

You've seen Indian Jones right? Well, that's my garage and what I did to find that thing. Yup, poison darts, pits, huge stone ball, all of it.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This place ROCKS !!

Postage sent :cool:

Anyone have another tweaked or broken sp-2 stay I'd hate to cut my mint one :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tom,

I think I have the pieces left over from when my shiny side wasn't up.:eek:

I will check tomorrow and give you a ring to let you know what I have.

Thanks Dick and Jess has my pilot pins for thorston frame slider hole location and she is still scared to drill holes in her awesome Joey bodywork ... so if you send any thing throw them in the box please...B.T.W. I have a picture of you guys can I post it ?

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
For an ohlins linear... :rolleyes:
possibly:D

is it like the one at the top in black then?

I am working now on some molds to accomodate orders if i decide i have time to do them.

I bought some harris one i think that has a billet nut that inserts into the steering stem as well as several OEMs.

i am hoping i can have the billet stem machined and then use the arms in hollow carbon and that might accomodate all?

i also could do maybe a custom one for you tom

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Bumparoo, I did a quick mock-up and could use a bend from another trashed one ...;)

Cris thanks again and the way yours was bent it seemed you gave a fat chick a ride on the handel bars :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.