Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If there is enough interest, at least about 35-40 shirts worth, I could get 'em made for about 20-22 shipped......

Someone would have to do the art stuff though. One of the forum members over there did all the design.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yeah we had a run of them last year with some hoodies, hats, long and short sleeves. I got a hoodie but missed out on the shirts

·
1,061 Posts
I'm a graphic designer, not by trade as I'm a web designer, but I know enough to get by.

I was thinking of making my own design a while back as I can't seem to find any RC51 shirts I like.

I'm always stuck with Honda Sh!t as all the CBR owners are walking around with big happy smiles as they have CBR shirts, but not us, no no Honda has all but forgot us lowly RC51 owners. All we got is old hand me downs with sweat stains on the arm pits and moth hole on the sleeves. HaHA.

But, I would be happy to make a design. Do you have shirt printing hook up?

·
Registered
531 Posts
MGoBlue, I think it was around 30-35 bucks, nice quality hoodie too

Doughnut, I agree with all the CBR stuff, it seems you can't get any honda apparel with out CBR or Goldwing on it. That would be sweet if you could get a nice RC51 shirt made up. I was just going to find a nice RC picture and have a local printing shop make me a shirt.

I always wanted the "Rad Racing" shirt from the 1980's film "Rad" about BMX. So I found the "Rad Racing" print and I'm going to have a shirt made up for me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a friend that has a screen printing business. To be effective, we'd need at least like 25-30 shirts. I just quoted a hoody for 33 + shipping, so I'm glad I was on the mark.

·
'51 Freak
164 Posts
I am for sure in for a few shirts... my old rc51 shirt is on its last leg!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RxRC, I just had to comment on your sig pic. Of all places for a photo op for the RC, a drag strip? I just doesn't seem right. Maybe it's me...

You need an extended swinger for the strip:

02 rc 51 - Suzuki SV650 Forum: SV650, SV1000, Gladius Forums
Check out that bad-ass looking flat black example.

Now back on topic. If there is enough interest, maybe spaghetti could do a few quickie designs......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts