Speedzilla Forums banner

Vote

4K views 65 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
After our friend's sugestion here quoted from other part of the forum...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Strangelove »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">..I'll say it here publicly: (I thought I'd try to save Dave's bandwidth, but whatever)

Based only on your own sputterings You are a know-nothing,uneducated, un-travelled virus that infects every thread on this board. You offer ZERO input of any value on this board, and are therefore defined as irrelevant. As you know, people of intellect who disagree are respected by all here including myself, Danst4,Tnduc,RCXTC,etc,etc.However, you are continually called on your nonsense baby-talk, yet never defend with anyhting other greek ass-gas.

SO---WHY NOT SHUT THE FUKK UP UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING VAGUELY---- MARGINALLY---- COHERENT TO ADD, WHICH WILL>>>>>>NEVER<<<<<HAPPEN?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

So vote

Modified by Giannis at 2:26 PM 1/28/2005

See less See more
G
#5 ·
Re: Vote (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The guy above "StrangeLove" thinks i don't have a place on this forum..

form the voting seems like many people want me out of here
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I'm still a bit confused. I assume that if we want you gone we vote "Buh-Bye", so if we want you to stay we vote "Giannis"??

By the way, where was Strangelove when we ran ~954Demon~ out of here? He could have had a field day with that action!

G
#7 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">no both giannis and buh -bye are kick me out so seems im out!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm starting to feel silly for caring, but recently I've also taken up a fascination with cooking and I haven't ridden my bike in months. I'm probably turning gay.

At any rate, I really don't get it now. There isn't an option to keep you here? Sounds like you doomed yourself. I guess I'll vote for The Internet Sucks. Take care!

G
#10 ·

Make up, stay, cool down.

This might make you more humble, maybe not. Being more humble can only help. You're okay, G, so don't take the 'net too seriously. Don't let words hurt you too much. You bastard. hey! get it?

err, well, anyway, this place is big enough for both of you, and you're both welcome fans of this site.

bastards...

G
#12 ·

This thread was started by somebody who had in his sig a graphic which said that you're stupid if you argue with somebody who is stupid. (or something to that effect)

Giannis...now you're being stupid.

Either straighten up and fire back a response or ignore it, they're <U>only words</U> and this is <U>only a messageboard</U>. This isn't something to get all hysterical about and post a "Do you like me?" poll. I don't give a rat's ass what anybody thinks about me or my opinions (especially when we've clashed in the past
..and probably will again) and neither should you.

Modified by ToddK at 9:30 PM 1/28/2005

G
#14 ·
Re: (TBONE)

Giannis:

You only piss me off when you start your Nicky-bashing. Other than that, you can stay...oh, and I'll try not to read anything you post in the political banter realm.

I certainly like pics you manage to dig up and post.

I didn't see an option that would kick you both out...?

Jeff.

G
#15 ·
Re: (RCFiftyWon)

Youre cool Giannis, we need to ensure some of these guys know that the world actually extends outside of the USA

I'm sure we'll be the first to congratulate Nicky when he wins a GP, course that may not be anytime soon, but there ya go.....
Anyway, we'll be rooting for Abe to clean up WSBK

G
#16 ·
Re: Vote (ToddK)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ToddK »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This thread was started by somebody who had in his sig a graphic which said that you're stupid if you argue with somebody who is stupid. (or something to that effect)

Giannis...now you're being stupid.

Either straighten up and fire back a response or ignore it, they're <U>only words</U> and this is <U>only a messageboard</U>. This isn't something to get all hysterical about and post a "Do you like me?" poll. I don't give a rat's ass what anybody thinks about me or my opinions (especially when we've clashed in the past
..and probably will again) and neither should you.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's pretty good advice.

Despite the obvious differences between Strangelove & Giannis, they would also appear to share quite bit in common (which I fully expect both of them to be loathe to admit):

1. They are highly opinionated.

2. They love their own opinions.

3. They love to express their strong opinions.

4. They are pretty much unwilling to convey much respect, courtesy or tolerance for those who don't agree with their opinions.

5. They like to stir the pot.

6. Sometimes they are perceived by some as being arrogant or lacking in humility.

7. They're both secretly jealous (aren't we all?) of the ever amazing 996miami's extraordinary life as billionaire inventor, poet, secret agent, ghost-writer for at least half the Lennon-McCartney song catalog, bon vivant, master chef, spiritual advisor to no less than 11 current world leaders, Schwarzenegger's (former) personal trainer, silent owner of the Miami Dolphins, world's most revered sexologist and functioning sexaholic.

8. An observed if not distinct unwillingness to admit when they have been wrong or have made a mistake.

9. They sometimes appear to take pleasure in being deliberately inflammatory and/or confrontational for the sake of the same.

10. They occasionally play loosey-goosey with the facts in trying to win the upper hand in an argument.

11. They like to win their arguments.

12. They like to argue.

13. They share a fierce determination to have the final word in any argument.

14. They often seem either unable or unwilling to openmindedly consider views and opinions that differ from their own.

15. Armed with their Churchillian resolve to never accept defeat, they're NEVER wrong and ALWAYS right unless you happen to prove otherwise in which case they'll either "redirect" the argument toward another point altogether, launch a personal attack, or disappear from view altogether with nary an acknowledgment of their error.

16. In the opinion of many here, they are considered to be somewhat immature, narrow-minded blowhards who possess an uncanny amount of free time to consume prodigious amounts of bandwidth herein.

17. In the opinion of many here, they are considered to be very knowledgeable aficionados in their particular realms of expertise and who have much of value and interest to contribute,

18. They are both widely appreciated, respected and well liked by a great many posters here.

19. Some people just can't stand them.

20. Few people ignore them.

21. Fewer still would like to see either of them leave or wander hopelessly about in the unseen, mysterious purgatory-like territory known as SteveM Land.

I'm not casting stones because in my own particularly idiotic way, I've played the part of unredeeming asshole and jerk far too many more times than I care to remember, but,

Love 'em or hate 'em, they're ours and they both provide way more than their share of entertaining content.

G
#18 ·
Re: (TBONE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TBONE »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You are bored today arem't you?</TD></TR></TABLE>

What make's you say that? You're here aren't you? If you were referring to the length of my post, I type pretty fast.

G
#20 ·
Re: Vote (bsess)

lol, you're hired...Trixxie, get him a room, a bowl of cash, your twin sisters, a pack of smokes, and, ahh, lemme see, that terry cloth over there on the fireplace

no, nooo, the fire place from the east wing...slut!

G
#24 ·
Re: (Giannis)

I woudn't take the bashing too personally, I like the board having international membership and I know I have gotten good advice from many people from many different places. If the bantar in the political sections upsets ya best stick with the bikes though I think you hold your own just fine down there and I enjoy the discussion. Now put down the bottle of ouzo and post some more pictures.

.....and foopenheimer, that fat kid is frikin hiliarous

G
#26 ·
Re: (999)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Outlaw stay. Strangelove go.</TD></TR></TABLE>

999, you can't vote in this. You and Strangelove balance each other over on the Political Forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.